#4: Skinny Dipping.

It was a Friday night, and you were all alone at your flat watching a scary movie.

You love scary movies.. but the one you were watching, insidious, was starting to creep you out.

Just when you thought you couldn't watch it anymore, you felt your phone buzz in your pocket signaling you got a text.

A smile spread a cross your face when you read it was from Niall, your boyfriend.

It read:

"Hey princess, Im taking you out. Wanna? YES? I will pick you up in 20 mins. Be ready. ;)"

You replied.

"Haha okay love you babe. See ya in a bit. ;)"

Seconds later you got a response.

"Love you too. :) You're gonna love this."

You turned off your movie and began to get ready. You decided to dress cute because you didnt know what to expect tonight.

Niall has been recording for his new album FOUR these past couple weeks, so getting to spend time with him for the first time in a bit made you extremely happy.

After getting ready, you sat on your couch scrolling through Instagram. Moments later you heard your doorbell.

"Niiiii!!" You yelled running into his arms. He pulled you into one of his famous Horan hugs.

"How are ya babe?" He replied pecking you on the lips.

"I'm good now! So happy to see you!"

"Agh I know! Been busy recording with the boys lately! Anyways.. c'mon! I gotta big surprise for ya!"

"Oh no, should I be concerned?," you said with a fit of laughter.

"Bahahaha no, you'll love it!," he replied while putting a bandana over your eyes so you couldnt see.

The ride took a while, so it had to be somewhere good.

Once you came to a stop, Niall came and opened the door for you; guiding you to your special spot.

The ground felt quite rocky.. then you felt like you were on grass..

"Ni..? Where are we?"

"Sshh," he wispered in your ear, "you're gonna ruin the surprise."

After a couple minutes Niall sat you down on the soft ground.

"Okay," he wispered "you ready?"

"More than i'll ever be."

"Alright princess. 1.. 2.. 3..  SURPRISE!," He tared off the bandana yelling with excitment.

Niall had layed out a huge blanket for a picnic by a huge lake. It was beautiful. There was a huge basket and candels ready to be lit next to it.

"Awwe Ni, it's perfect!"

"Well I hope so! I'm not the best cook, so.."

"Whatever! I'm so excited! This is great!"

"Alright, lets dig in then!"

You and Niall were enjoying eachothers company with your fun filled conversations full of laughter. You wanted this night to last forever.

It was getting to be dark and you and Niall were hand in hand, laying on the blanket, looking at the lake.

"I am so full I could literally burst. That food was amazing. Thanks Niall."

He turned his head so he was looking into your eyes, slipping some of your hair behind your ear.

"Princess, of course. I would do anything for you. I love you Y/N."

"I love you to Niall more than you could ever imagine."

Smiling, he leaned in and pecked you on the lips. Then he turned his head looking back at the lake.

"What are you thinking about?" You asked.

"I'm thinking I want to go swimming in that lake." He smirked and looked at you again.

"Bahaha it does look fun," You replied with a chuckle.

"Then let's do it!"

"Niall you're being sarcastic right?"

He jumped up and reached his hand out for you to take.

"C'mon princess. You're not scared to get a little wet are you?"

You knew you couldn't swim, but you didn't want to tell Niall because you were afraid of him laughing at you. You told him anyways.

"Niall, I -I cant swim..." you turned your head towards the ground.

He picked your chin up and helped you up.

"Y/N it's okay. If you don't want to, we don't have to. Buutt if you do, I will help you. You're not going to drown on my watch."

You started laughing and took his hand in yours.

"Ya know what? Let's do it. I dont have swim clothes tho."

"Neither do I.." he trailed.

You began taking your clothes off.

"I am gonna be fearless and leave my clothes here. So I can have something to wear when i get out.."

"I see.. so were going skinny dippimg then?"

"I guess so.." You both took your clothes off running to the water crying of laughter. The lake had a mini dock and you both decided to run off the dock hand in hand.

"OH MY GOSH ITS FREEZING NIALL"

You were both laughing. Niall wrapped his arms around your hips.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you to Horan."

You leaned in and kissed. The rest of the night, you spent your time splashing water in eachothers faces and holding each other tight talking. It was the best night of your life.