°Airport Maturity°

Salems POV

As I was leaving my house for a boring walk, I run into Peter. "Sal! Hey!" He smiled. "Ey Peter, where you headed? Peter took my hand and ran. "Im gonna look for stuff in alleyways, come with me!" I huffed confused.

"Whats so special about an alleWAY! I yelled the last part and he YEETED me into the nearest alleyway, crouching down.

Peter scanned the area as he found HYDRA guns and shipment papers scattered. "So much for hiding them" he mumbled, mostly to reassure himself.

"Pete?" I question seeing more guns. As he looked at the shipment papers, he gasped. "The airport!" With that he ran and took mw ti the airport.

I looked around worridly. "I'll come from the front you take the back." I nodded hesitently. "Peter I dont think'" but before I could stop him, he had taken out all of the guys.

He smirked, "Well that was easy" But of course he spoke too soon. An agent camr at peter with a HYDRA specified gun, not making it far before peter inticitvly cought it with his weebing.

"Secrets out..hey?" He laughed laying back. I shrugged texting loki the whole time.

-
Salem: Help im scared

Loki: What happened?

Salem: Peter and I are @ the airport. He found some secret stuff and went to stop some agents.

Loki: Ugh. Peter stop dragging innocent people into these situations!

Peter: Im not jts fine.

Salem: Help Plz

Loki: Coming.

--
And he did.

He claimed it was for Peter, but I couldnt help but be happy he was worried...about me!

I focus my attention back onto loki and peter. They began to agrue because Peter took me to a place and I didnt know why or where.

Eventually, they clashed heads...

Again.

Loki rips a tear in peters suit, leavinf a larsh cut on the side of his stomach.

"Oh god not again.." Loki whinces. "Let me heal you!" But peter didnt take the offer. Claiming he didnt need the help, so we left.

3rd POV

Dealing with his additude isnt what they needed. As they were walking Salem stopped. "T..thanks.." He stopped alongside her and smirked.

"Im just being a gentleman, bringing you home" She nodded looking up at him. "Loki" He frowned "I know, i should be leading you on, you know I cant"

She did know,but she didnt like him any less. "Do you dance?" She asked. "What? Uhm, no ive never danced" He replied confused. "I love dancing hehe.."

"Then.." Loki took her in his arms and danced slowly with her on the sidewalk. To Salem nothing else mattered. Thiugg she was sure loki would forget the next day.

She didnt care, this was what she wanted. Just some time to .prove she couls be someone right for him. Someone he would break his law for.

As they danced they spoke, she blushes, he smirked, teased, they smiled.

It didnt last long.

Tara: Peters dying. What did you do!?

Peter: They left me

Salem: You wouldnt let us help!

Peter: Loki is a monster

Salem: He isnt!!

Peter: You left me, to walk home. Youre siding aith him because you cant oush asife your feelings!

Salem: That isnt true. You hate me because I'm with Loki, i chose to go with him not you. Hes amazing, and you cant chanhe the way i feel.

--

Salem fought back. She was livid and tired. She wanted peter to be happy, but she cared for loki too much. More now than ever.

The text got to him alas. "i..should go." He mumbled.

"Yeah..go save him. I will be here" She smiled sadly. 'I'll be waiting, she thought.

He left, leaving her alone on the street corner. To save Peter Parker. She didnt mind, she just wished it was different. She wished she would.be able to love him.

Damn you, Loki.