3: the deal

(this chapter is within Naruto's mind while the Archer carried him)

Inside Naruto's mindscape he. He took a sharp breathe struggling to stand. Opening his eyes he looked to see a man with purple skin, deep red eyes, a black trench coat and behind him was the Kyuubi.

(this is said, man)

"Hello Naruto." the purple skinned man remained impassive. "I am hit, an assassin that was sealed with the Kyuubi. I was sealed by accident after my universe was erased, my essence found its way to your world and I was trapped here. But I have an offer for you. I have nowhere to go, and you need power. Power to defeat your enemies. I can train you. If my estimates are correct you will awaken within the hour. In this time I ask you something. Are you willing to fuse with me? Are you willing to accept help from a stranger who has been helping you in the shadows." Naruto looked at the man grabbing one of the Kuni on his gauntlet. Ready to attack at any moment. "Make your choice naruto, but before you do, know this: You know I was the one to convince the Kyuubi to work with you? I helped you all these times by providing you with extra power here and there, providing you with extra speed, etc...  You won't get all of my power right away, and I will provide you with just barely what you will need in each fight. Any more than that and you will grow in arrogance. Not something that is becoming of a shinobi."

Naruto looked at his hands. He could finally do something. E could finally do what he needed to do! He could end his brother's madness! he could do so much. he could have the strength he finally stained for and here it was, being offered to him by a man who had been helping him behind his back the entire time. 

"Cub." Naruto looked up tools ee Kyuubi No Kitsune speaking to him. "Make sure this is truly what you want."

Naruto looked dead at Hit before he fell to one knee and bowed. "I am willing to learn Hit-Sensi." Hit smiled a rare smile. His form began to glow before it gently (somehow) exploded into a burst of light. Naruto felt his mind merge with that of an assassin over a thousand years of age. He felt the techniques ingrain in him. He felt himself age a little, he felt the knowledge and experience of Hit be absorbed by his mind, his techniques his strategies, his power. Hit at the same time somehow stayed his own being. Deep within his subconscious so that he could remain silent. He felt his chakra be replaced by Ki. and his resolves were now at least a hundred thousand times larger than before, but it was like there was a dam at the exit, not under his control, controlling how much power he could use.  he could feel Hit in the back of his mind controlling that dam.

"Time to awaken cub." Kyuubi No kitsune said.