Day 6: Trip

"One week has passed, I was so nervous but yet excited at the same time. I remember Alice and Dominic saying their goodbyes and replying saying how much i loved them. I will miss them but i needed the money to provide from my family."

"As i arrived at the airport, i saw my co-workers. I was scared that i came late even though i wasn't. Right on time. Chad had attack me and rubbed his thumb on my head as a welcoming."

"As we got on the plane, Sarah told us that our destination was already snowing. I was lucky that i brought up backup. As in for Chad, he kinda did, a little."

He roll his eye and signs.

"Chad knowns where we were heading and it was in the same place where my parents lived. I was happy. I could possibly go and surprise them but for now i waited, Just to settled in."

"As we gotten to the the other airport and driven to the hotel we were staying at, I called my parents 3 day ago and they never answer me back, So i waited and also, Called Alice to check up on Dominic. How was he doing. Days later, I try calling again my parents but they wouldn't reply so i just forgotten about them and try to focus on finding a good story for my job but so far, I gotten 2 lame crime reports."

"As i went to go get a coffee at local shop, I try to interview some different people, Saying about a crime or even a myth that cause about a crime. One good sir told me about a "killer" disease. he know few but not a lot, So i have to research some off the internet. As i searched, i found a somewhat made up disease... a myth that caused a lot of murders report but i don't know if it was true. So i went searching a bit more for that. I knew it was just fake and make beliefs but i already found a very interesting story to get my life back on track."

"One week passed. It was a monday, The end of the day and i called Alice saiding how much i missed them and also the good news for us. She was happy but also scared. I thought what i was doing was dangerous but i told them it was just a myth so they don't worry about it. She accepted me and said okay. She told me to be safe and to be careful, if it was true then i have to call her ASAP. I answered her saying i will. She passed the phone to dominic... My son. He grew up. He said to me how much he missed me, Which was upsetting because i was talking to him but not directly or physically there. I was very proud to him even though he said a little few word, I was very happy. As he finished talking to me i say to him to take care of mommy when i was away and also that i loved him. He say "I love you too daddy". Alice talked to me about finding a job soon and finding a babysitter to maintain the family. I thought about it but then got worry. I said to her i be back. It just been 1 weeks and a half. As we finish, I said to her "I loved you" again, Even a bunch of times and "You are very important to me". She actually mean a lot to me, reaching my goals and everything. I was so amazed that i gotten this far... A little. I waited for her to end the call and went off to bed."