Day 8: Phone Call

"Sunday, That the last week till we fly back at home. I call my parents. They didn't respond back. I ended the call and waited a few minutes later to see if my parents would call back. They did. I answer them

"Hello?"

"Thank god they answered me. I was so worry and answers again really fast saying "I here, can i possibly meet you guys" and then a unrecognized voice reply. It must be a woman... A nurse. who responded and interrupted me and answered me back saying "Ah... Are you nathan brooks? The son of Ms and Mr ___ Family". I reply saying yes, Really worry."

"I sorry to told tell you this but your parents..."

"I said to her what happened"

"your parents..." She glued. "Has past away" she said.

"I paused for a second. As confused as ever, i asked her how and why..."

"Two days ago, Your parents die due to a rare and unknown disease that could be pass on to someone else"

"I realize and remember them calling me and hearing my mother coughing badly, Telling me she was sick but they were fine.."

"They were scared to call you. They didn't wanted you worry much but they told me to call you instead. To ask you about this disease till they die, they thought you might had this disease."

"I panicked."

"I sorry again to tell you this but they wrote a letter... Saying how much they love you and..."

"As i heard this, i got more and more scared than ever. I didn't say anything, not even a word."

"I could send this to yo..."

"As i interrupt her. I said to her thanks but no, with rage.

"I would just..."

"I say to her thanks and ended the call. I was so angry that i couldn't control my tempered. I yell and ran out of my room, Grabbing my homemade gray poncho coat that my wife, Aliceson made. I quickly exited out of the hotel. Chad and Sarah try to stop me but wanted me to calm down and be on my own."