Chapter 2: Night Patrol

Notion was quick to open his car, he was out west and the west hated the south. These neighborhoods knew exactly who’s face was local and those that were travellers. Lucky for him no one seemed 8n immediate sight and so he unlocked his vehicle and hopped inside. He tried the ignition but it wouldn’t work he tried again but in vain. “C’mon!” he yelled thumping the wheel. The empty light next to the fuel engager but it was well over what was standard. His car was a manual so all he needed to do was find a steep hill and hill start and so he dropped the handbrake and began pushing it into a curved reverse, he really need second hands to help him with his vehicle but the only guy that passed was some 6 foot 50 giant that seemed right enough to ex9lode there was no way hed ask him to help for nothing. Plus with the bag of cocaine means a risk or if getting stolen. None the less Notion continued to Pull the vehicle out from where it was. He was so Busy staring and moving his vehicular that for a moment he didn’t notice that he'd been hit by a 4×4 about a meter long. He staggered downwards and pulled out his handgun from his waist. His wrist was as weak as jelly  with daughters refuge was in that car and he be dammed if he hand it over. So he shot at one. Missed. The other one beat him into a pile of bruises and blood on the floor. He laid on his back twitching with pain and watched as his vehicle was driven away. He had no strength to chase them nor did his body allow it. Luckily enough he got there license plate number so he gad a lead to tracking them down.
Once the searing pain slowed down to intervals he gained his footing. He grabbed his phone and began dialing his friends number. Being as useless as this friend was it rung 4 times before he answered the call. “Whatsup man, nah I'm not after..” “-No, I just got jumped all my products in the Car they stole. I need you to pick me up Bro.”
His friend was silent for a moment. “Where you at? I'll come get you now” “I’m at the Crowded Table Motel, y’know the one that looks like it outta be torn down any minute? Its out East" “Yeah? I think I may have seen it Ill GPS it” “-I don’t think you’ll find this heap online, anyway just ring me when you out Crescent Town okay?” “Yeah man see you soon".

Notion Walked down the street, when he remembered his pack of cigarettes, the one somewhat positive outcome of tonight was that he could drag back a cigarette and not worry for a brief 5 minutes. About 15 minutes passed when he got a buzzing in his pocket, he checked to see the name of the caller but instead it was a text reading: After a G. Notion felt like throwing his phone, what was taking his friend so long it was barely a 10 minute drive from his. Those Punks were still out there, driving hiss car to a safe spot, and most likely testing out his cocaine.

Finally his friend rung, they agreed to meet at the corner of Blend Street and soon enough Notion was in the vehicle. “So your ride got jacked?” “Yeah with all of my product..” “what you still selling weed?” “No Coca.” Notions friend turned to Notion “No shit? Damn man we gotta find your Ride for sure.” “Your telling me, my little girls life is riding on me to sell it.” “Yeah I heard about that man, how she holding?” “Shell be holding up a lot better than those motherfuckers if I ever get my hands on them.”
A few turns took them to a set of traffic lights. “So where do you want to go first, I got you.” “Checkout Blairsville they were wearing Purple Blazers that their local football clubs colours.