Updates and stuff?

Hey! I just wanted to ask you guys something. I recently changed this book so that it no longer included first come, first serve adoptions. I included things like challenges in order to adopt the dragon instead. I thought this was more fair because many people could be asleep or at school when I update, which gives them no chance of adopting.

However, someone commented saying that they dislike the change. So, I'm considering changing the rules a bit. How would you feel about every other adoptable being first come first serve? That way, half of the dragons are still challenges, so everybody gets what they want. I think.

What do you think? I don't want to go back to making all of them first come, first serve. I do still want to include challenges. I've thought of these types of challenges so far:

• coming up with a backstory, personality, hobbies, or residence
     • I've thought about making challenges within these challenges. For their backstory I could include a topic to write about, for example "Scarlet's Arena." So you need to include Scarlet's Arena in their backstory somehow. What do you think?

• randomly picking a winner with a random number generator

• some sort of guessing game. For example you need to guess the name of the dragon, or guess the number I'm thinking of. I've also thought about making something kind of like an egg raffle (I mean, I don't really know how egg raffles work...) where I make a hybrid egg and you need to guess the hybrid inside. Whoever guesses correctly first adopts the dragon.

• I could do something where you need to come up with a name for the dragon in order to adopt them. Though, coming up with names is one of my favorite parts about making Adoptables, so I wouldn't do this very often.

• something like the "Name That Apprentice" thing people do for warrior cats, but for NightWings. I would give you a prefix (ex. Star-) and you need to choose a suffix to make the full name. (Ex. Starflight)

That's all I can really think of. What do you think of the above ideas? Do you have any ideas for more challenges?

Anyway, I also thought I would include the winners for the last few Adoptables in this part. Here they are:

Egret - SilverDreams82

Fattail - TFP_Smokey_Forever

Gobi - _Phantom_Aura_

That's all. Bye :D