Mischief

Cas went back home that night, as Gabriel wasn't going to be home for a while after dark and neither of them wanted to leave the girls alone with their mother. He was sitting in his room on his phone. He had just put the girls to bed and was about to go to bed himself when Dean texted him. Cas raised his eyebrow at this. Dean never texted him.

          Cas opened the message and immediately slapped his phone to his chest. He looked towards his open door and silently got up to close it. Returning to his bed, he flipped his phone back on. Cas arched an eyebrow at his phone.

         Dean had sent a picture of his hard member followed by a winky face. Cas pressed the space to reply.

Me  What's this?

             Me thinkin' about you. Dean

Me   Really now?

;) Dean

Me Is that all I do to you?

No  Dean

You do more  Dean

Me  Like what??

Picture 

;)  Dean

            Cas bit his lip as the picture loaded. Dean had taken a picture in a full body mirror. His hand was gripping his cock, and his thumb was placed on the tip. Cas felt himself growing inside his pants. He then decided to take a picture of his bulge in his underwear and sent it to Dean.

         Dean's response came in a few seconds later.

Why don't you take those off~  Dean

        Cas decided to play with Dean. He lifted up the rim of his underwear a little bit, enough for just his tip to stick out. He took the photo and sent it back to Dean with no caption.

Come on, show me more  Dean

       Me  Why should I?

Because...  Dean

You get this  Dean

Picture  Dean

Me  I do like what I get...

Me  Picture

  You tease....  Dean

         Cas had sent another picture with a little bit more of his flesh showing to Dean. He smirked as he read Dean's reply.

Me  Haha

Video Dean

         Cas turned down his phone volume before pressing play. Dean was laying down in his bed now. He had his hand wrapped around his cock and was slowly rubbing up and down his length. This made Cas bite his lip and palm himself through his underwear.