Don't Want To Be Right {Finale}

"Dean, wait!" Cas said and tried to get up.

         He tried to get up, but the soreness in his ass made him stop and think fast. Dean turned around to gaze at Cas.

         "No, Cas. You've got to go."

           Cas swallowed and made eye contact with Dean. "Dean. I don't-"

          Dean held up his hand, it was trembling. "Cas just...please...Go."

           Cas gulped. "I...I can't."

         Dean sighed and shook his head. "Yes, you can. Just get up and-"

          "No," Cas cut him off. "I can't...move. My ass is sore."

        Dean's eyebrows shot up. "Oh..."

         Cas looked away embarrassed. "I uh...well." he looked back at Dean. "This is embarrassing."

           Cas then let out a giggle. He watched Dean lick his lips as he tried to keep his own laughter in. Dean lost his internal struggle and started laughing. Cas held his stomach as he laughed at his own embarrassment.

          "D-Dean s-stop laughing, it hurts when I move." Cas said through his laughs.

           This made Dean throw his head back in laughter. Cas laughed harder at this as Dean walked closer to him. Dean put his hands on Cas' sides and gripped him as he picked Cas up. Cas put his arms around Dean's neck and Dean put his naked legs around his half-clothed body and lifted him up. Cas hissed through his teeth as Dean put his hands under Cas' ass.

          "Ow ow ow ow ow!" Cas said.

          "Sorry." Dean said to him.

          Cas pulled his head away from Dean's shoulder and looked into Dean's eyes. They had smiles from their laughing. Cas leaned in to kiss Dean, but Dean pulled his head back from Cas.

             "Dean..." Cas said as Dean started walking towards the bathroom.

          "Let's get you cleaned up, Cas." Dean simply said.

           Cas once again tried to kiss Dean, but Dean avoided him. 

       "Dean, why won't you let me kiss you?" Cas asked him, now frowning.

          Dean took a moment before responding. "You don't want me." Dean reached the bathroom and set Cas down carefully on the toilet seat, making Cas wince. 

         "How do you know?" Cas challenged as Dean turned on the water.

          "Because," Dean spoke louder as the water from the faucet flowed into the tub. "Because I'm not a nice person."

              Cas stared at Dean but took note of the running water that was filling up the tub part of his shower bath slowly.

              "Why do you say that?" Cas asked Dean as he held his hand under the water to check the temperature before adjusting the nozzles.