Cinq

After those things that happened, nobody was the same anymore

It's not that it was unexpected that Jahseh woul one day go to jail,but still it was shocking to everyone.

Samira knew that it was her fault in the first place,to fight again against Geneva. She was afterwards trying everything what she could to convince the judges that Jahseh is innocent.

She also thought since she asked Carmen to record a video of the fight which was on her tablet that that could be a Proof,but unfortunately she lost her tablet and can't find it anymore.

The judge so came to the conclusion that Samira and Jahseh beated Geneva up.

The thought that Samira wanted to blame the fault on her since she doesn't have any criminal records and she wouldn't be as long in jail as Jahseh,who was criminal records, would be.

They then brought her in this trouble inside,which Samiras mom didn't like.

Samiras mom was very concern about her daughter and thought that Jahseh is very bad influence on her.

Her wish was for Samira to gratuade and go to college.

But she never knew Samira was friends with Jahseh and the others.

Since Samiras mother was a lawyer, she made the judges drop the charges on her daughter Samira being a part of the violence against Geneva,which made the judges plead Jahseh guilty.

Samiras Mom just wanted her daughter to be a successful woman.

She even ordered the school to keep her away from her friend Stokeley. Since Liliana was his girlfriend she was also look at a bad girl from Samiras mom.

The school actually didn't do nothing, so Samiras mom then send Samira to a private school.

Mrs.Jackson (Samiras Mom) told Carmens mom about all this and which was shocked hearing that her daughter Carmen was friends with bad people.

Since Carmen and Samira are best friends their parents both agreed to do what they thought was the best for them, which was in the moment sending both of the to the same privat school.

Samira and Carmen both kept at least contact with Liliana.

Liliana afterwards needed to deal with her parents who now thought that since her boyfriend Stokeley was Jahsehs best friend,who is in jail, that he was also bad influence.

Luckily she could convince her parents that she wouldn't do any bad thing which she didn't.

Jahseh was very angry about his ex-girlfriend lying about what happened and dragging the lie out on social media.

Jahseh and Samira lost touch and they didn't even got to say goodbye to each other,but they both hoped that one day they would have a Reunion .

Stokeley came every month to visit his friend and check up on him. He was now like the manager of Jahsehs thing for example of the couple songs Jahseh wrote.

Stokeley got the Command from him to release his song "Look at me!" which was in the chart hits in Jahsehs absence.

Liliana even came sometimes to visit Jahseh,but not often,since her parents always though when she would come to visit Jahseh with Stokeley she was in the library learning with Luna.

Luna is Stokeleys cousin which Liliys parents didn't knew about. They only knew that Luna was a senior who was volunteering for many things to help the world.

Known for being the golden girl of the school and the city was she. Also was known for being the host couple of charity events at her now was very young.

She tried to form the youth in something good and helped as much as she could.

Stokeley and Lily though it would be the best idea to not tell Jahseh about Samira and Carmen changing school.

Both of them always told Jahseh to keep up being nice in jail so he won't need to stay long.

Soon enough when stokeley got enough money he bail Jahseh out of jail.

Jahseh was very happy since he was now able to see Samira again,but he was also scared that she believed that it was true that he beat Geneva and that she wouldn't want to be his friend anymore.

Liliana and Stokeley knew it was time to tell Jahseh the truth. After they told him Jahseh was devastated.

He didn't wanted to eat, drink neither go to school anymore.

All the being nice in jail he did it for her. His biggest fear was him not being to see her anymore has come true.

Since Jahseh didn't have any reason to continue school he drop out and decided to focus on his now upcoming music career.

In the Future he became a famous artist which was known under the name "XXXTentacion" .

Even doe he got very successful and joined a group so called Member only, he still never forgot Samira, who was now also know for being a famous dancer.

They both know that each is successful,but each one is to shy to actually come back in contact with another.

Jahseh feared the feeling of being rejected by Samira and she feared the feeling of not being enough for him since he was known for being a
Womaniser or some call it a             'Man whore'.

Both of them weren't ready to make the first step so since our matchmaker team never gave up the hope on them, they came out of the retirement and started from where the stopped from to bring Jahseh and Samira together.

And they had even plan the perfect plan to this time accomplish their aim.

What happening next?
Find out in the next chapter.

Ƭσ вє cσηtιηυєɗ ...

Don't forget to vote and     comment 😁❤️

(934 words)