Chapter 16

Third Person POV

Plan felt a twinge of guilt as he felt the soft lips of Chao coming in contact with his mouth.

He automatically opened his lips and immediately felt Chao's tongue searching the insides of his mouth.

Plan's mind was not totally on the kiss. His mind immediately flew to Mean who was probably trying to settle down in his new living accommodations that his father had prepared for him in Taiwan. Plan wondered when Mean was going to give him a call. He had promised Plan that he would be calling the moment he landed in Taiwan but so far Plan had not received any.

Plan tensed a little bit when he felt Chao's hand lifting his shirt a little and letting his hand go inside his shirt. He felt Chao caressing his chest underneath his shirt while continuing to kiss him.

Then Chao broke the kiss to let his mouth trail kisses from the side of his neck to the area under his chin making Plan automatically tilt his head upward.

With Plan's head tilted upward, Chao was able to lift Plan's T-shirt with one fluid motion over his head.

Plan held on tightly to the back of Chao's neck as he felt Chao trailing kisses all over his bare chest.

"No, P'Chao," Plan quickly let go of his hold on Chao's neck when he heard his phone ringing inside his satchel.

Plan knew that it was Mean calling from the sound of the ringtone.

Chao covered his face in frustration when he heard Plan saying, "Hello, Mean."

Chao walked over to his bathroom to give privacy to Plan as he talked on the phone with Mean.

Chao leaned on the bathroom counter and looked at himself in the mirror, asking himself what he was doing, why he was setting himself up for a heartache.

He turned on the faucet and doused his warm face with some cold water.

He kept splashing cold water on his face and then grabbed the face towel from the bathroom hook to pat his face dry.

When he finally stepped out of the bathroom, he heard the tail end of Plan's conversation with Mean.

"Yes, Mean, I will look forward to your arrival this weekend. Love you too."

Chao felt like several sharp knives were stabbing at his chest. Chao asked himself one more time if he was willing to play substitute to Mean until he came back from Taiwan.

He noticed that Plan had already put his shirt back on.

"Would you like me to take you home now, Plan?" Chao asked gloomily.

Chao noted that Plan had a very sad and lonely expression on his face.

"Not yet, P'Chao," said Plan, "I want to get drunk first."

Chao thought very carefully if this was a wise thing to do.

One part of him wanted to turn down Plan's request. The other guilty part of him was pushing him to give in to Plan's wish.

Plan noticed the indecision on Chao's face.

Before Chao could say anything, Plan walked over to the refrigerator and brought out two bottles of beer, handing one to Chao.