Chapter 1 : The start of it all

Once again the story repeats itself seemingly stuck in a loop that keeps on altering history 

It all started yesterday for our bubbly protagonist who was waiting for the bus like any other day .

Whilst waiting she felt as if she was being watched but she could not exactly pin point where they were observing her from .

" Hey Jewel !" from the corner of my eye I could see my best friend rushing towards me like there was no tomorrow , Hey why are you in such a rush?  I asked .

She needed a few more seconds to calm down her breathing before she could actually talk properly . Did you hear ? Apparently there is a new student and he is searching for you and he is drop dead gorgeous ( did I mention that he is really gorgeous ?) Said Chung hee in one breath . I didn't here anything about it wait ...... How did you know he that he is looking for me ? I asked in a questioning and curious tone . Well I may or may not have been passing near the principals office and I heard then mention your name my curiosity got the best of me she said avoiding my gaze completely she was looking at the floor instead of at me .

I frowned You do realize you can get in trouble right when there are rules that we have to uphold and you just broke one of the most important ones by eavesdropping on their conversation . Chung hee keeps opening and shutting her mouth in disbelief at what I just told her . Yeah I know it was wrong of me Jewel but when they mentioned you I just wanted to warn you before you found out . The guy  I mentioned seems a bit  scary to me I don't want him to come anywhere near you .

 The guy  I mentioned seems a bit  scary to me I don't want him to come anywhere near you

    Keep in mind ( person who is reading this that this my first story 😅😅😅😅) and it might not be the best but I tried ) .        AmyKim

Thank you to chimchimicorn for the cover 💜💜💜💜💜