chapter 8

~Hermione~

I watch mom drive away and then I turn towards Liam, who has this mischevious grin on his face. Before I can ask him any questions he kisses me. I lean in and put my arms around his neck before even a few seconds pass, I hear a car stop. I pull away from Liam to see who it is and it is:

                                                             GEORGE!!!!

I'm more shocked than surprised. He walks up to us saying "Hey!" I'm still too shocked to speak so Liam repiles, "Hi! What are you doing here?" He hust casually shoves his hands into his jacket's pockets and says "All I wanted to do was make up to her for last night."

I want to bang my head in a wall. But from the look on Liam's face, I know that I have to say something but all that comes out is "We'll see you at school. Bye!!!" I grab Liam's hand and pull him towards his car.

Once we drive off, the questions start. "What was he talking about? What did he mean make up to you? What is going on?. Then questions are endless, I'm just so fed up with George that the truth tumbles out by itself.

He's more angry than shocked because he says "How dare he treat my girlfriend like that!?" Hearig him call me his girlfriend makes me blusk like crazy. I just realize that we've reached school. So, I kiss him goodbye and get out of the car.

Hazel walks upto me dragging her oxygen cart with one hand and holding Augutus's hand with the other. Looking at them makes me think what a good couple they mae, not because they both have cancer but because they look great together.

I don't tell them about today's events. We go to our first class, Engilsh. As usual Liam sits with his basketball team. But George comes over and sits behind me. Despite this fact the day goes as every other school day had for years. UNEVENTFUL.

OKAY! SO GUYS COMMENT, VOTE, ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR LATER OR DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BUT PLZ LEAVE YOU REVIEWS FOR ME!!!

-FANGIRL