Chapter 10- "This is Cam and this one Sammy."

A/N: Thank you so much @skyecullen411 for voting and reading my story I appreciate it and it means a lot.

|four weeks later|

Tanisha's P.O.V

I make my way to our table where the girls sit. "Hey homies"

I sit down and we talk about girl problems of course, guys. Mary and Liam are still together. They're the cutest couple in our school. Girls are jealous like the boys. Look at them! Both of them are hot as fuck. She has personality, da booty...just everything a guy wants. And Liam? He has a gorgeous face, his hair and his body oh lord... Ok back to reality, Tracy was searching pictures of some guys. She thinks they're hot and they're also Vine famous.

"Found them! Here this one is Camerom Dallas."

He's so beautiful. "This guy is hot. Like, really hot." Nastasia says.

"And this one is Sammy Wilk."

How did she even found them?

"Both. Sammy and Cam are definitely hot." I say

We drink our coffee and talk again about guys.

"I think I have a crush on Sammy and Cam." Tracy says

"And I think that's impossible to have two crushes." Mary states. I mean " If you think they have nice personalities then it's ok. You can't just have a crush on them because they're hot."

"Yeah, you're right. But they seem nice!" she answers smiling.

I was checking my profile on Vine and my number of follower grows every time.

Tracy's P.O.V

After our Starbucks day I walked home and did my homework.

I finished my homework and go on Vine. I check out Andrew's new Vine oh my god, I laughed so hard my mum came upstairs and asked me if I'm alright. He's so fucking funny. My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard.

Calming slowly down I look at my screen.

"So late..." I mumble to myself.

It's midnight, I grab my underwear and pyjamas and go in my bathroom. The hot water relaxed my muscles.

I'm not happy lately. Basically, my parents are arguing every day and it's not cool I have a lot of homework and other stuff on my mind. It's not like I don't care but school is on my mind, I need to study. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. I changed and sit on my bed, and here it is. You can hear them clearly, well mum most of the time, she screams like a maniac.

"If you do that I'll leave!" mum screams. Why should she leave? What's the reason?

"No problem because it looks like you don't care about us."

"It's not like I don't care, it's the fact that she's getting older and she's busy with school!"

I feel a little bit anxious, why should they argue about me?

"Stop yelling! Maybe we waked her up and now, she hears us." he's right.

"I yell because this idea is stupid. She needs us, not them. Look. Who raised her? We. Not them so shut up and leave me alone."

"Fine, but, you know she's smart. Really smart and later when we're old she will hate us, and you my darling, are the reason. Remember that." I heard his footsteps and make it look like I'm sleeping. He walks in and covers me with blankets. He kissed my forehead and said "Good night princess."

He turned the lights off and walked out closing my door.

I love my dad he's always there for me. Before I know it I'm asleep.

*beep*beep*

I hate school. I press the stop button and walk downstairs. "Morning mum, dad."

"Good morning princess. I'm making pancakes want some?"

"Nah I'll eat my cereal." I grab a spoon, a bowl, my cereal and pour in milk. I finished breakfast and walked again upstairs to get ready. My outfit for today is a black Nirvana t-shirt, black ripped jeans and my cheetah Vans. I packed my books last night so I grab my backpack and use my penny board not my car.

Andrew's P.O.V

I waited for Tracy and we walk in together. I open the door for her and we mess with each other like always on our way to class.

"Yeah just like that, genius."

I put my hand over my chest and pretend I'm hurt "You hurt my feelings babe."

And then we laugh like idiots.

"Tracy everyone looks at us like we have two heads...What is going on?"

"I noticed it, wait a second." she walks to a small girl with black long hair and green eyes then she walks back. With shocked eyes "Andrew I'm really pissed off and shocked. Someone said we're together like, officially...Again."

"I hate that. Jay asked me two weeks ago then Liam and some dudes from practice always ask me. 'Yo dude good job have you two been doin the thing?' and then Jay said something like 'they're not together'."

Tracy looks at me and says "I know only one person that talks about others. Cat, this little bitch." Angry Tracy is the worst version you can possibly meet. "Oh hey Tracy! There's a party at Jay's you're coming right?"

No please not "Why do you talk about me and Andrew? And why are you telling everyone that we're together? Cause we're not. Just mind your own buisness, Jesus!" she hits Cat's books and everything is on the floor. Tracy can get really mad, I know her too well. And she could've been meaner then this.

Right now you think she's a bitch but she isn't. She's always talking to the new kids and helps them out and other things. The only two persons around this school she defintely does not like are Cat, and well Jim.