Chapter 17- First Show

Taylor's P.O.V

Our first show starts in five minutes.

"Taylor you're going on stage in 3, 2, 1. Now!" I run to the stage and see so much people screaming. There was a table with some microphones and DJ things, I grab a mic "Hello everybody I'm Taylor Caniff and this is our first show. Make some noooise for the Magcon family!" they scream too loud and in two seconds all of them were on stage with me. We're jamin on the stage and sing with our fans and then the Q and A starts. Mary starts "I pick... This girl with the pink glasses."

A guy hands her a microphone "I love you so much and here's my question. Do you have a boyfriend?" Mary smiles bright "I love you too honey and yes I actually have I'm sorry for not telling you but I had my reasons. His name's Liam I'll post a pic later on Insta."

Nash looked hurt.

It was Andrew's turn he picked a guy with brown hair "Dude what is your training program? Your muscles are huge." Andrew laughs "Just eat a lot of healthy food with high amount of Protein and carbs. If you want more bulk you need to reach a big number of calories. The most important thing is to go to gym and work hard."

The guy smiles and then another one with blonde hair asks "Can you do a workout video and show us what you do in gym?" he nods. "Yeah sure."

Nash's P.O.V

Mary has a boyfriend cool... Not really. I started to like her and she has a boyfriend. Always the same shit and I hate it. Before Magcon I 'dated' a girl from town and it was nice, after our fifth date I wanted to ask her, to make it official. Her response was a loud laughter and she said "You're hot, I don't like you. And have you seen my Instagram? I have a lot of new followers just because of you. So thanks and bye!" then she walked away. I strated to fall for her, but no she was and still is a bitch. Mary is beautifu though, but I can forget it. He's lucky to have her.

I hope the right one will come one day.

Liam's P.O.V

I was at the back of the crowd and watched the show carefully undercover with a snapback. I can't wait for the meet and greet. Only thirty minutes left and I was on twitter paying no attention.

The time past really quick and some kids with VIP passes were here standing in a line for Mary. I hold the little present in my hands and a photo of her. After 20 minutes I'm standing in front of her "Can we take a pic?" she says yes and looks confused because you couldn't see my face of the snapback and I talked in a weird voice.

I take out my phone and open the camera app. I say selfie and turn my snapback around to kiss her. I took the picture and when she opens her eyes we continue to kiss. She bites my lip and pulls away to give me a hug and whispers "I've missed you so much." I smile "Missed you too love." she has a big smile on her face. I open the box and her jaw drops. Carefully putting the necklace around her neck she laughs and I wanted to hear it so bad.

"Why? Okay before you answer I have a present for you too, but I bet this necklace was expensive."

Andrew and the other girls walk towards us "Dude what are you doing here?" we do our guy handshake "Visiting my girlfriend and friends. How's it going girls?" I give each of them a sidehug and they answer "Pretty good I guess." Nastasia says and Tracy mumbles good Tanisha says something like Tracy.

I'm happy for them.

"Let's chill together after this meet and greet." Andrew says we nod and they walk back to their tables and do their meet and greet stuff. I see a lot of boys standing in a line where the girls are and on Andrew's side you can see a long ass line of girls our age and guys. He's an idol for young dudes. Good student, football captain and he modeled for some teenage magazines.