A Not-So-Lovely Author's Note

Dear all,

Before you join Aviva's adventure, you need to know exactly what's a Pokemon.

Hmm, we hear you say, "Of course, it's the portmanteau of Pocket Monster!" 

Ah, so you believe that it's a cute creature which you can keep in your pocket? You may be right if you don't mind the chaos a Pokemon can bring to your community. That's why Aviva is assigned to do all the dirty jobs in subduing those beings. Her career requires her to dig down the deepest tunnel, swim the coldest sea, or hike up the highest mountain. To her surprise, there are some nosy souls who insist on tagging along with her. Aviva has to pay them in the end, though unwillingly. Aviva and I don't want to intimidate you, but there are in total eight hundred species of Pokemon in the Region of Rhondes. How could this ever happen?

Well, it all happens with a meteor crash. From another dimension. 

Aviva The Half-Breed Pokemon is a story Aviva and I dedicate to all Pokemon Lovers. We hope that it will bring out the kid in you and make you rejoice in innocent youth once again. At a side note, we are glad that you are eager to join Aviva's expedition as she tries to bring peace to her Region. Only, things turn out of her expectation. In whatever circumstances, Aviva wishes that you could stay by her side as she strives to amend her mistakes. 

Before that, she would like you to have a glimpse at her Pokedex. 

Then, you will know what she's dealing with. It's definitely not pretty.