Chapter 1

Shuchiin Academy, one of the top academies in Japan, with students from different big families, from sons of top companies' presidents, to daughters of top companies' companies' presidents. They are carrying the responsibilities to continue the paths their parents have written down on the map, or choosing another ways, but still big and successful enough, just like their mom and dad.

And at this school, there's a student, but not like any other, famous for her family name. Her name is Kaguya Shinomiya. Nothing is so strange to hear from her family. Owning a lot of top companies, wealth, anything. However, there is also one thing that separate her from any other pupils: arrogance.

In Kaguya's sight, her classmates, her "friends", as dictionaries defined, are nothing else but a bunch of talking weeds. Almost no one can beat her in study or anything. People admire her, but she doesn't seem to care at all. The students are the ladder steps, leading her to success, writing the new pages for the Shinomiya's proud history book.

However, she doesn't know that today will be a turn for her life.

---

Kaguya's POV

"Shinomiya-san, can you help us with this lesson?"

"My apology, but you're on your own..."

Once again, a boring day in this academy. Boring people asking me questions on lessons. Can I just have another day for my own? Why can't you people just go to the library or something to find a solution?

I'm a vice-president of Shuchiin Student council, but that's still a low position for someone like me. Still, I'm going to the student council just for a meeting. Well that's fine, I just hope it will be quick, or my timetable for today will be ruined.

So there it is, the student council room. Oh, there's the treasurer, Yu Ishigami, just sticking his eyes in his laptop. I don't know how he studies, but I just understand that if I were him and stood in rank 195 or something lower than that, I would have a terrible heart attack.

Oh and there she is, secretary Chika Fujiwara. I don't know what in the breezing hell she is doing here. All she does is running around, talking some stupid stories about her dog. Do you really think that anybody here cares? W-Well, of course, that's including me. It's not like I'm interested in them anyway...

And that's another first year member, Miko Iino. I guess I'll skip her. She's clearly just here to learn more about "satisfying the students' need for entertainment" or something. Her role is unnecessary, and if one day she got kicked out, I would be the first one to laugh. Now, for the other one...

"So you're here, Shinomiya? Can we start our meeting?"

Yes, speaking of the devil, there is our "dear" president, Miyuki Shirogane. At least these students are lucky enough to be seen as talking weed in my eyes. Him? A root is still too big for comparison. He's from some kind of poor family, only able to step one foot in this academy thanks to his result. But let's get this straight, I dislike him! The first semester, he took my first spot to become the highest score student, which no one had ever done to me! A rivalry has ignited from then! I won't let you do whatever you want in this academy, Miyuki Shirogane!

But let's just get to the point of this meeting anyway.

"Yeah, I'm here. Now can we start?"

O0O

Miyuki's POV

"Alright, I have written down all of your ideas for this summer camp. Anyone else has different idea?" I ask the members, and receive a raised up hand from... Shinomiya. Geez, I have a bad feeling about this...