A Crush

When Lucifer, Gabriel, and Raphael got home they skipped dinner and flopped on their bed to sleep. They looked completely exhausted. "I wonder what they did," I said, glancing at my boyfriend. He chuckled and put his arm around me.

"Probably play pool, get drunk, and hustle money," he replied. I laughed softly.

"True," I said before kissing him. "Come on, I'm exhausted. Let's go to bed."

Michael scooped me up and smiled at me. "I'm sure you are. Anyone would be tired after getting fucked like that," Michael joked. I blushed and buried my face into his neck.

"Shuddap," I murmured. Michael chuckled and walked into the bedroom, laying me down and kissing me gently.

"I love you," he said as he hovered over me.

"I love you too," I smiled before pulling him down so that I could cuddle with him. I rested my head on his chest and sighed in content as he held me. It only took a couple minutes for me to fall asleep, Michael's hand rubbing my back.

~~~~

The next morning, everyone was down in the kitchen by 10 o'clock. The three younger archangels were still tired from their fun time being human, but at least they were home.

Lucifer kept texting someone, but he would hide his phone everytime a curious Gabriel tried to peek at the messages. "Come on, Luci! Who's the mystery crush?"

"It's not a crush!" Lucifer immediately replied, his cheeks taking on a faint pink. "It's just a friend!"

"Aww little Luci has a crush!" Michael teased. Lucifer's face went even redder.

"I do not!" Lucifer cried. I laughed softly.

"Sure you do!" I smiled. "It's okay, Luci. Remember Mikey when we met? Crushing haaaaard!" I teased. Michael grabbed my sides and started to tickle me, making me laugh loudly.

"I was not crushing!" Michael grinned. I laughed more from his fingers on my belly and started to hit Michael as I doubled over with laughter. "Admit it!"

"Nohohohho!" I cried, pushing him off unsuccessfully. "I'm thehehehe one that's feeheheheheheeding you!" I giggled. Michael stopped.

"Fine," he said. I panted and picked up the spatula from where I dropped it. Lucifer's phone buzzed and Gabriel took it.

"Gabriel!" Lucifer cried.

"Who's Adam?" Gabriel grinned, trying to unlock Lucifer's phone, but the password was complicated. All he saw was the Snapchat name on the lock screen.

"A friend! Give it back!" The devil ordered, reaching for his phone.

"Tell me your password," Gabriel grinned.

"Hell no!" Lucifer yelled. The younger archangel actually manage to unlock Lucifer's phone and read out the latest text.

"'Where the hell are you lol, I didn't know you went to college'," Gabriel read. Lucifer's face was beet red.

"Gabriel, stop!" Lucifer ordered, sounding angry.

"Gabe, come on," I said, plucking the phone from Gabriel. I gave it back to Lucifer, who stormed out of the room. "That was mean."

"Ah, he'll be fine. Just embarrassed," Gabriel shrugged.

I sighed and shook my head. Lucifer was tough, he'll be fine, I'm sure. I'll still check on him if he doesn't come down for breakfast.

Lucifer did come down for breakfast, but he was still mad at Gabriel. He didn't take his phone out once, and talked to all of us except Gabriel.

I sighed and looked to Michael with a 'Fix your brother' face. He rolled his eyes. "Lucifer, stop acting like a teenage girl. Gabriel was just teasing you, don't you remember all the times you teased him in heaven? And Gabriel, don't invade Lucifer's privacy like that. He doesn't do that to you, it's not fair to do it to him," Michael said. Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a teenage girl," he muttered.

"Luci, don't lie to yourself," I chuckled. "We love you, but you do act like an emotional teen sometimes." I got up and picked up my plate before ruffling his hair and kissing Michael's lips gently as I walked by.

After everyone was finished eating, we fell in the living room. Michael hugged me close and his wing wrapped around me. I reached out and stroked his wings gently, causing a sigh to escape his lips. I knew he liked it. I straightened the feathers and he kissed my forehead before sighing and resting his head on mine. I pet his wings for a while before feeling a head rest on my hip. I looked down and saw Gabriel. My hand moved down to pet his hair gently.

"Did I hurt Luci's feelings?" He whispered softly.

"You might have damaged his pride, but Lucifer's tough, he can take it. Just don't do it again, Gabe, it can shake someone to the core when you do that. Especially someone emotionally unstable like Lucifer," I said softly. The devil was asleep on the recliner he was sharing with Raphael, so I wasn't worried about him hearing me. Gabriel sighed and nodded.

"Okay," he mumbled. I rested my head on Michael's chest and started to pet his hair again. Soon enough I was asleep again. It was gonna be a lazy day for all of us.

~~~

I had woken up late that night to get myself some water, but I caught Lucifer walking out the door in a low key nice button up and some jeans. "Where are you going out looking so sharp?"

Lucifer's cheeks flushed a light pink and he looked away from me. "N-no where! Why are you so concerned?"

"Don't get all defensive Luci! I was just teasing you," I smiled, pinching his arm. "Who's the lucky girl? Come on, who is it, tell your wing girl," I grinned.

Lucifer's cheeks got even redder. "How do you know it's a girl...."

I smiled softly. "Luci. It's okay. I won't judge you," I smiled, hugging him to my side. "Well, who's the lucky boy?" I corrected.

"Adam," he said, his face cherry red. "Don't tell anyone. Just tell them I went to the store or something."

"I won't," I chuckled. "Lucifer went to the store for some extra groceries," I said, mocking myself. He smiled softly at me and thanked me before he slid out the door and into a car that was out front.

I chuckled and went back to bed, crawling into Michael's arms. He immediately hugged me close and I sighed, smiling. My boys were starting to fit in around here.

Ayyy another chapter out there! Im starting to get back into writing, sorry for my long ass haitus. Yeet
Anyone got any ideas for whats next??? Drop them in the comments ;)
and heres your cursed image~

 YeetAnyone got any ideas for whats next??? Drop them in the comments ;)and heres your cursed image~

-lit ass author