Chapter 22

My eyes flutter open. Light streams through the windows and Nash is awake sitting up. "Morning," he says and puts his hands on my shoulders. "Morning," I respond. "Where's Matt."

"Upstairs," Nash yawns.

"Ok den. I'm going to get ready," I say and head up stairs after kissing Nash lightly on the lips. I see Matt walk out of my room. "Where's the bathroom?" I ask.

"One up here is the door two doors down from your room an the one downstairs in the hall off living room," Matt says.

"Thanks."

"Yup." I get my cloths and head to the bathroom. I have my Alex Reynolds tank top and bandana and vans and a pair of shorts.

When I finish getting ready I go down stairs and to the kitchen and make myself a bowl of cereal. With the help o Matt since I didn't know where the cereal was.

When Nash is ready to go we head out the door. Matt wanted to stay home today and I wanted to go with Nash. The place he was going for the photo shoot is about a half hour away from Matt's place.

Nash turns on the radio and we both roll down our windows and sing along to the song and turn the music up. I think back to when I was back I was in my fist home with real parents. My best guy friend was Nick. I never talked to him after the house burned down. I deleted his number when we ha a small fight and I wish I never did that. He probably hates me.

We arrive at the photo shoot place and its already set up outside. Nash and I make our way up to the camera man. "Ah Nash. And you must be the lovely Alex," the man said. "I'm Von, the photographer."

"Nice to meet you too," Nash and I say in unison.

I sit for a while watching Nash pose for the camera. Then Nash takes my hand and drags me out I the chair I was comfortably sitting in and tells my to get on his back. I hop on his back and we pose and Von takes the pictures of us laughing and having a good time. I look down at Nash's eyes and kiss his nose. Nash lifts his head up and connects our lips. For the first time we had a passionate kiss. The best kiss. "Awwww," Von says and we pull apart. I get down off of Nash's back. I kiss his cheek and return to the chair I've been sitting at and receive a text from Matt.

Mattchew: hey

I laugh a bit before I respond. I love the name he changed his contact name to. He must have got on my phone last night.

Me: her dare

Mattchew: how's everything going?

Me: good

Mattchew: YAY!

Me: don't get too exited there.

Mattchew: haha I'll try to contain myself.

Me: ok you do that

Mattchew: you might want to change the password on your phone

Me: I know. I love the new contact name tho. :)

Mattchew: good. I'm happy you like it.

Me: I don't like I LOVE!

Mattchew: oh ok oh ok miss sassy.

Out conversation when on for a while then throat started to hurt. I just need to get some water.

"Um Von?" I ask.

"Yez, Miss Reynolds?" He asks

"Is there anywhere I can get some water?" I ask.

"In de building. The table after you walk through the double doors," Von replies.

"Thank you," I say.

"No problem. We are almost done here," he replies and returns to the photo shoot.

I walk through the glass double doors and take a left at the sign for snacks and there was a long table of free snacks and drinks. I got a bottle of water and chugged probably half of it down in a few seconds.

I see Von come through the doors but he doesn't notice me. I head out the double doors and I get out my phone and walk closer to where Nah should be while I scroll trough my twitter timeline. I finally look up and cover my mouth with one hand. I fumble to put my phone into my pock them drop I my knees and cover my mouth with both hands. This can't be happening.