8; flames

[ quick note: so I'm ganna change that yoongis dad is still alive. Not his mom. Okay. So yeah. K bye bitches]

-one week later-
Yoongi was released from the hospital 5 days later. Jungkook had given Yoongi a phone, so that he could contact anyone if he needed. Jungkook had put his phone number on it, he knew that Yoongi probably wouldn't call him. But he secretly hoped that it wouldn't be the case. Yoongi was avoiding jungkook for a long time. He didn't want to get close to him. However secretly...

Yoongi missed jungkook. He missed his voice. His dark brown eyes. The way he made Yoongi calm. And made him feel safe. Yoongi knew deep down..he couldn't hide forever. but that didn't stop him from trying.

Yoongi was now home. His dad hadn't come home for the last 4 days. He wasn't worried, however. He didn't even care. Just the same as his dad does.

Yoongi was in his bed. It was late and his past came to haunt him as he sat in his dark room. He thought about how he missed her. And how his dad blames him for her dying, that night. A mistake on Yoongis part.;

The smell of smoke filled my lungs. Frozen in desperation to do something. My legs were glued to the ground. My house...the house I lived in since I could remember..in flames. The orange flames lighting up the night.

The fire fighters came, and put out the fire...but it was to late. Tears welled in my eyes as one paramedic came to tell me. I already knew. She was gone.

"I'm sorry for your loss. We couldn't save her." She bowed to me. I couldn't breathe. My heart felt like it had stopped, but it was beating 400 times per second. The tears poured down my pale cheeks.

I found myself curled in a ball in my bed, panting with tear stringed cheeks. I was crying hysterically. I couldn't breathe. That night haunted haunts me when I feel safe. A reminder I can never feel safe. The desire to do the very thing that calmed me, came. The razor sitting on my night stand was so easy to just grab and cut my skin.

However, I remembered the promise I made.
I pick up the phone that Jungkook had given me. My thumb hovered over his contact in my phone. I pressed it with my shaking thumb. I pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" He spoke.
"I-I need yo-u" I sobbed into the phone. Barely able to get my words out.
"Yoongi? What's going on?" He asked, concern lined his voice, but calm over flowed it.
"I- w-wan-t t-o cu-t." I choked out. "I pro-mi-sed -y-ou." I cried.
"Hey, it's okay, I'm coming. What's your address?" He asked calmly, trying to sooth me.
" xxxx s. xxxxxx pl. "  I spoke shakily.
"I'll be there in 3." He said. "Just wait till I get there, Okay?"
"O-oka-y.."

I hung up, and dropped my phone on my bed. I cried more into my knees that were hugged to my chest. I started to feel dizzy. Than after what felt like a second, i heard footsteps coming into my house. They ran down the hallway.

"Yoongi?!" A voice yelled, looking for me. I stood up from my bed and ran down the hallway. I hugged him burying my face into his chest. I tears soaked his shirt. He rapped his arms around my small body, and one hand caressed my hair.

"Shh, it's okay...I'm here" he whispered to me.
"It's my fault...she's dead because of me....I miss her so much..." I sobbed into his chest.
"Yoongi, Hey, Hey..shhh..." my legs gave out, I was to weak. Jungkook took this chance, and picked me up.

He walked me to my bed and laid me down. He took off his shoes and got in bed with me. He rapped his arms around me, and i snuggled my face into the crook of his neck. He started humming a song, and then started singing to me, to calm me down.

[this but slower, and softer

]

Slowly I calmed down. Soon only my sniffles remained. I didn't realize how close me and him were until I calmed down. But in the moment I didn't care. I just felt so safe in his arms.

"I'm sorry.." I spoke, muffled into his neck.
"Don't be." I could almost feel his smile.
"Did I disturb your sleep?" I pulled away from his neck to look at him.
He looked at me and half smiled in the dark. "No. I couldn't sleep."

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Jungkook..."

"Yes?"

"Thank you.."

"Don't thank me."

"Why."

"I told you to call me if you ever wanted to cut, and that's what you did. I told you I would come."

"Oh...okay." I snugged back into his chest inhaling his sent. He chuckles at my actions.

"Now gets some sleep. I'll stay right here." He pets my head. I nod.

"Good night." I speak, rapping my arm around his waist.

"Good night, hyung." He says, smiling.

——

Sooooooo~, still depressing, but like now you get some yoonkook sweetness. Heheh.
Also next chapter might have smut. 😜 we'll seeeee~~~

K bye babies! Stay peachy 🍑🍑🍑