12; Kooks house

[edited]

Later that day, I went with Jungkook over to Jungkooks house. We had planned on spending the night at his house for once. He informed me he lived alone, which made me happy. We would be alone. Just me and him, and in an actual, cozy, house. Unlike mine.

I know Jungkook doesn't mind, but my house has the faint smell of acohol and despite me cleaning it, it still gets dirty.

*

It was 8 pm before I decided to go to Jungkooks house. He decided to go home hours earlier to clean up, and take a shower, etc. I didn't mind, since I lived basically alone. Come to think of it...where was my dad? I know he does this sometimes, where he doesn't come home for 4 days maybe even a week at times. It used to scare me when I was younger, but now, I don't mind.

I was walking my way to his house when I realized I hadn't packed a bag. I didn't really think about it since I was trying to get ready. Welp. I made up my mind to just keep on going to Jungkooks house. And figure it out when I got there. I didn't realize it till later but, then I wish I had remembered something very important.

I got to his house and knocked on the door. After less than 4 seconds, the door opened, only to revival Jungkook.

"Hey, Kook." I smiled.
"Hey, baby~" He mirrored the gesture, stepping out of the way so I could come in. I walled in and admired the place. It had white walls, with art hung around them by various artist, to give it uniqueness. Fairy lights hung above the doorways. The furniture was black and white, and there was a TV 10 feet away from the coutches. I continued walking in, to see the kitchen. It was very clean. The counter was white marble, with white cabinets. I looked at his house in 'awe'. The whole place gave me a cozy, yet comfortable feel. It smelled like the beginning of January. Sweet, with the slight hint of fresh air and...snow?[i hope you get what I mean by that..if you don't I don't know how to explain it otherwise. -A/N] It was warm in his house, but not to warm. A comfortable temperature.

"Do you like it? Pretty nice huh?" He smiled hugging me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulders, and rapping his arms around my skinny waist. I hummed in response.
"It's so cozy." I smiled. He nodded, only to then my neck, softly, a few times. I placed my hands on his arms that were rapped around my waist, leaning into his touch.

-
Me and Jungkook spent the rest of the night talking, drinking beer, and watching movies. It was nice to just relax with him.

I soon fell asleep around 1 am or so.

[JUNGKOOKS FOCUS]

Yoongi fell asleep in my arms, so once I got tired as well, I carried him to my room. I laid him on my bed, only to undress to my underwear, and climb into bed with him. He woke up a bit after I laid in bed with him. All he did, however, was take off his shirt and snuggled back up to me. This time facing me.

I snaked my arm around his waist, and pulled him close. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me softly. Only to pull away a few seconds later.

"Shit.." he mumbled.
"What?" I asked giggling a bit.
"I forgot my meds..."
"Hm?" I questioned.
What meds..?
"I have PTSD...when you stayed over I snuck out of the room when you fell asleep and I took them. I'm so stupid to forget them." He looked down.
"Hey, don't say that. We can go get them if you want?" I asked smiling softly.
"No..not now. But can we got them tomorrow morning?" He asked looking back at me. My heart melted seeing his kitten like eyes.
"Yes, sweetie." I giggled.
"I hope I don't have a nightmare tonight." He sighed.
"It's okay if you do. I'll be here if so, baby." I smiled kissing his nose. He scrunched it up and giggled showing his gummy like smile, and teeth.
"Goodnight, kitten."
"Goodnight bunny." I chuckled at what he called me. He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck, and melted into my touch.

Soon after we fell asleep.