Ch.9

Zellie POV:

I was surprised, Taehyung actually agreed with me for once and didn't call me any rude names. He just sat there and nodded his head whilst looking up at me with a startled look on his face. It doesn't feel right, he's never so civil with me he just normally cusses me out. I know I should be happy that he's being civil with me especially since he likes Jimin therefore we do need to get along you know for Jimin's sake but it just feels weird. I look over at his booth where he's sitting with the boys who are all laughing and shouting causing a scene whereas he's just quiet looking out the window, something is wrong with him but why do I care? He looks my way and catches me staring at him causing me smile at him feeling guilty for giving him attitude earlier on. Of course he doesn't smile back at me instead he starts a conversation with Jimin, and he tells me he don't love him.

"Lucas won't stop looking at you" Megan says snapping me out of my thoughts. I stop looking at Taehyung and look at her with my eyebrows furrowed confused to what she is talking about. Did I hear her correctly or am I hearing stuff?

"What?" I question her making her scoff and roll her eyes at me in response causing me to giggle to myself. I love how sassy and real she is.

"Thick daddy I'll suck your dick for a living sexy Lucas is looking at you" Ri Na repeats making me laugh at her sexual comment. I shouldn't be surprised but whenever she opens her mouth something sexual comes out and it just gets funnier and funnier. Why didn't we become friends earlier?

"Oh yeah he tried talking to me but I was just preoccupied on Taehyung" I tell them honestly remembering how he tried to shake my hand. He was charming I'm not going to lie I would've fell for it if I looked into his eyes which is why I tried to avoid all eye contact with him. He smelt good as well and he was so tall hovering over me damn I need to stay away from him.

"I knew it you like him-"

"What no no why would I like him? He's rude, a dickhead, disrespectful-"

"Yet you were preoccupied with him" Josie cuts me off and stares at me with her big brown eyes making me sigh. I understand why they might misunderstand my wording was a bit off. How am I going to get out of this one?

"Yeah because he pisses me off" I speak up trying to defend myself. Yes Taehyung is the only boy who's on my mind recently but that's because he gets under my skin not because I like him, I can never a boy like him. I won't allow it. "Anyways I want him to be with someone else" I add making them all sit up straight and look at me with curiosity in their eyes.

"Wait who?" Chelsea asks as she rests her head in her hand.

"That's my secret to keep" I answer with a smirk on my face as I stare at Jimin in the distance. They all begin to sigh and mumble under their breathe making me laugh to myself.

"Chocolate milkshake for the pretty lady" a waiter approaches us and hands me a chocolate milkshake making me look at it confused. I didn't order anything and if I was gonna order anything it wouldn't of been a chocolate milkshake it would've been a strawberry one.

"From who" I question folding my arms across my chest. Who ever order this for me wasted his damn money, unlucky guy.

"From me princess" I hear a deep voice beam from behind me causing the hairs on my skin to rise. Please don't be Lucas please don't be Lucas please DONT be Lucas. I turn around and surprise surprise I make eye contact with Lucas. This should be good.

"Lucas right? Yeah you're a really nice looking guy but I'm not someone you wanna mess with" I try to threaten him as I sit up straight and cross my arms making him scoff at me. Even though I'm acting brave I feel very vulnerable, I've dealt with fuckboy a before but he, he is a different breed.