Ch.18

Taehyung POV:

I sit there at the edge of my bed and watch her sleep. After Jin brought her to the house she vomited violently before passing out. I carried her upstairs to my room and changed her into one of my hoodies and shorts. I'm too scared to fall alseep worried that she might vomit and choke on her vomit in her sleep. What was she thinking? Drinking this much and knowing that her parents are not even in the country she's on her own. If Jin wasn't there to save her I hate to imagine what would've happened. What they would've done to her. I know I don't deserve her, I don't even know how I ended up falling head over heels for a girl. I thought they were all the same because every girl that I had met up until now have all been the same.

What makes her so special?

"Have you eaten yet?" Jin opens my bedroom door and asks bringing me back to reality. I look in his direction and sigh as soon as I see the plate with a sandwich on it. I can see the concern and worry in his eyes, I dont want to worry him and I know how he thinks. He's going to over react and probably book me another doctors appointment thinking that a doctor can save my messed up brain.

"Huh? Er no I'm not hungry" I respond as I look away from him returning my attention to Zellie making sure that she's not hot or too cold, that she's comfortable and safe. Jin approaches me ignoring my response and places the plate on the desk beside me.

"How long do you plan on watching her sleep? It's already 4am" he informs me making me look at the digital clock in my room. It reads 04:06, wow it's already been 3 hours since she got here and I haven't slept a wink. Tomorrow is Saturday but I have to go to school for some extra classes since I missed 3 days of school. I really should be sleeping.

"How much longer do you plan on checking up on me?" I ask him looking up at him making him sigh. This is the 4th time in the past 2 hours that he has come to check up on me. I don't know what he thinks I'll do, I'm not going to do anything stupid and I sure as hell not going to rape her. He needs to sleep.

"I'm just worried-"

"Don't be" I cut him off and sigh not really in the mood to hear his lecture. I know Jin is an unserious guy who fucks around and teases me whenever he has the chance but when he's serious, when he's worried he can be really annoying. He cares too much and worries way too much its probably why he runs a night club so he can drown his sorrows with alcohol.

"How can I not be worried Tae? I've never seen you like this with a female you know not since your mother" he says making me roll my head back out of annoyance. I look up at him and glare angry that he brought up my mother. He looks down at me with that pity look in his eyes, I rather that he left me alone.

"We don't talk about that women" I tell him as I intensify my glare making him roll his eyes at me. There's one rule that me and Jin made together when we decided to move out of our toxic families house and that was to never ever talk about the past and to never talk about those toxic cold people including my mother.

"I don't want your heart to break the same way as it did before" he exclaims as he clenches his chest with his eyebrows furrowed looking down at me. I dont want to have this conversation, I dont want to explain to him why and what is happening because me myself I'm confused. I don't know how this is even possible, how do I care for a female more than I care for myself?

"Well it's too late now I've already fallen so deep" I answer him as I look down at Zellie and move the braids away from her face. She flinched at the touch of my hand but she doesn't wake up she just moves around before scratching her nose and smiling. I can't help but smile at the sight of her, shes so cute when shes asleep.

"Tae remember what the therapist said-"

"I know" I cut him and say still looking down at Zellie watching her sleep. How can she sleep so peacefully and comfortably without knowing where she is, I bet you that when she wakes up she's going to be so startled so I rather that she sleeps peacefully and comfortably. I slowly get up from my bed trying to sneak out so Jin can stop making noise for her.