Imagine for @doggydarlingpuppy

Ambers POV:
Hi! I am Amber Styles! My dad, Harry, is at work at the hospital. I am a somewhat normal kid. I have really bad asthma which makes it hard to do certain activities. One day I got home from school and had a huge bowl of candy. I had so much sugar that I started to run up and down the stairs. Well that wasn't the smartest thing on the planet. I started to wheeze. I had no idea where my inhaler was and my dad was at work. I started having a panic attack which didn't help anything. The last thing I remember is sitting down on the couch and then everything went black.

Harry's POV
I had a hectic day at work. I work in the Emergency Department at the local hospital where I live. When I got home from work, I went inside. "Amber! I'm home!" I yell up the stairs. There was no response. "Amber?!?!?" I started to panic. I ran up the stairs to see Amber passed out on the couch. I ran back out to the car and grabbed the medical bag I stored in the back of my car. I checked Amber's oxygen saturation and it was 83. A normal human should be between 90 and 100. I ran to the car and grabbed the oxygen tank and mask I kept in the car and hauled it upstairs. I hooked the mask to the tank and put it on Amber's face. About 5 minutes later she began to stir.

Amber's POV
I woke up to the feeling of metal on my chest and something on my face. I opened my eyes and there was my dad leaning over me. "Dad?" I croaked. "Hey honey. How are you feeling?" He asked. "Tired." I replied. "You can go back to sleep if you want sweetie." He said with a smile. "Thanks dad." I said with a smile. Before I knew it, I was asleep. 

A/N
Hope you liked it doggydarlingpuppy ! I am taking request so you can send me a message either on my profile page or in the comments. 😁❤️❤️