Imagine for Rosequeen365

Jessie's POV:
Today is Halloween. My older brother Mikey and I went trick or treating with our friends Luke, Ashton, and Calum. Once we got home I grabbed one of the caramel apples that we had made this morning. I bit into it and began to chew it. Then I felt a crunch and I bunch of pain. My hand shot up to my mouth. "Are you ok, Jessie?" Ash asked me. "Yeah. I just bit my tongue." You reply. He gives you a skeptical look but carried on doing what he is doing.
~~~Time Skip: Next Week~~~
My tooth is killing me! I have had nothing to eat besides Jello,Mac and cheese, and yogurt. The boys are starting to become suspicious. I have to be super careful around them. "Is there anything you need to tell us, Jessie?" Cal asks at breakfast. I shake my head while eating my yogurt.
Calum's POV
"Is there anything you need to tell us, Jessie?" I asked at breakfast. She shakes her head. The boys and I are starting to became worried. She has had nothing but Jello, Mac and cheese, and yogurt for the past week... ever since she "bit her tongue." I am starting to think there is something else going on here. I decided to call a group meeting. "What's up Cal?" Ashton asks. "Well, I have noticed that ever since Jessie 'bit her tongue' she has been eating soft foods and has been drinking warm water. I say we sneak cold water into her water bottle and see what happens." "That's a really good idea!" Mikey says. "She's going to kill me though." Mikey says with a laugh. So at lunch when Jessie goes to the bathroom, I put my plan into action. Now we wait.
Jessie's POV
During lunch I went to the bathroom to look at my tooth. I look in the mirror and see my gums are all swollen and the tooth is black. That can't be good. I can't tell the boys though because then I have to go to the dentist and if there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I HATE the dentist. I go back to the table and the boys are still eating. I take a sip of water and it is freeze cold. My hand flew to my cheek. Well ladies and gentlemen, I just blew my cover. "Jessie! Are you ok?" Mikey asks. "N-n-no." I sobbed. It hurt so bad! "Jessie, please don't freak out, but the boys and I are dentists." Mikey said. When I heard that I screamed and ran to my bed room and locked my self in. I then went to my bathroom and locked my self in there. I sobbed harder from not only pain, but fear as well.
Ashton's POV
When Michael told Jessie that we were dentists, she wigged out. She screamed and ran to her room locking the door in the process. "Well that went well." I said. "I'll go up and talk to her. Stay down here ok guys?" "Ok Ash." They all replied. I slow walked up the stairs. I quietly knocked on the door. "Jessie, honey? It's Ash. Can I come in?" There was a click and a door opening then she opened her main door. She let me in and closed the door locking it after I had entered. "Jessie. I know you are scared of dentists but these are you best friends and brother we are talking about. They won't hurt you. I promise." "Yeah I know. I am just really frickin' scared." She replies.
Jessie's POV
"Yeah I know. I am just really frickin' scared." I tell Ash. I know they are my best friends and my brother but still! I am freaked out. "Why don't I sit with you while the others check your teeth?" Ash asked. "I would like that." I replied with a small smile. Ashton stands up and picks me up bridal style. He carries me to the back garden where a shed was. Little did I know that this wasn't a shed. It was a secret dental office. That's why Mikey never let me play in it. "Hey guys!" Ash calls as we enter the building. He walks back the room that the others were waiting in. Ash sat down and pulled me into his lap. Then Calum reclined the chair. Luke asked me to open. I refused. "Jessie. Please open your mouth for Luke." Ash said sternly. I shook my head. "Then we will have to do this the hard way." Luke sighs looking at Mikey. He walks over to me and plugs my nose so I can't breathe out of it. I decided to just give in. I open my mouth and Luke looks around. "It seems that you cracked your tooth when you were eating that caramel apple on Halloween. Since you didn't tell us, and let it go for a week, it is now infected and we now need to pull it." Luke explains. I begin to cry. Luke sat the chair up and Ashton wrapped his arms around me. He rubbed my back while whispering words of reassurance in my ear. My sobs slowly subsided. "Hey Jessie. Look at me baby." Ash said you lifter your head up and looked at him. "You will be fine. I will be right here holding your hands ok? You will be ok. I promise." He said gently. "Are you ready Jessie?" Calum asked. "As ready as I will ever be." I replied. Luke laid the chair back. Ash grabbed your hands in his and laid them on you stomach. He rubbed his thumb over you knuckles. "Alright Jessie. I am going to put this cotton swab right next to your tooth so the Novocain injection doesn't hurt very much." Luke explains. I open my mouth and he sticks the swab in. "You can close your mouth now." While we wait for the gel to numb my gums, I play with Ashton's fingers. "Alright Jessie. Can you open your mouth?" Luke asks. I open my mouth and Calum pulls the cotton swab out of my mouth. Luke then sticks the needle into my gums. Man it hurt! I began to whimper and my eyes began to water. "Good job Jessie. Almost done." Ash whispered into my ear. A few seconds after he said that Luke pulled the needle out of my mouth. "Ok Jessie. You are going to feel a lot of pressure and then you will feel a pop. That is totally normal. Are you ready?" Luke asked. I just nodded my head and closed my eyes since my mouth was already open. Soon I felt an immense amount of pressure and then a pop. "There we go. Now I just have to stitch up the hole." Luke explained.
Ashton's POV
When Luke was half way through stitching the hole, Jessie fell asleep. Calum grabbed a mouth prop and inserted it into Jessie's mouth. Once Luke was done, he sat the chair up and I carried Jessie up to her room. I set her down and was about to let go of her when she groaned. "Stay.... cuddle." She whined. I chuckled at her cuteness and crawled under the covers. She snuggled into my chest and whispered. "Thanks Ash. I love you."

Hope you liked it! Sorry it took so long.

Question:
Do you guys want me to put a question at the end of each chapter?