Imagine for @EmilieTurpin1

Emilie's POV
Hi I am Emilie. I am Luke Hemming's girl friend. We are were making dinner I was cutting up chicken for chicken Alfredo when me hand slipped and I cut the back of my hand. I didn't want Luke to see so I ran to the bathroom. One thing you should know about me is a HATE doctors and needles. Especially needles. So I got to the bathroom and there was blood all over my shirt. "Awe fudge." I thought to my self. "Luke!!!" I screamed. A few seconds later I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "What's the matter?" He asked with a hint of concern in his voice. "I-I c-cut my ha-and when I was cutting the chicken." You sobbed into his chest. "Ok. Calm down. Let's go see Ashton." He said. He carried me out to the car and drove to Ashton's private clinic.
#skippingcarride
When we got there, we saw a worried Ashton standing at the front waiting for us. He pulled me into a hug. "What happened Emilie?" He asked softly. That's when I broke down. "Oh hunny... it's ok. I won't hurt you." Ashton carried you back and had you sit on Luke's lap. He began to bounce his knee to calm you down. Ashton began to examine you hand. A few minutes later he asked to talk to Luke. He left for about five minutes then he came back. But without Ashton. "Where'd Ashton go?" You asked. "He went somewhere. He will be back in a minute." Luke replied. As if summoned by the sound of his name, Ashton entered the room with a tray. On it was a needle. You started to panic and then you blacked out in Luke's lap. When you woke up, you saw Luke sitting in a chair asleep. You looked at your hand and it was bandaged. Soon Luke woke up and checked you out. You guys went home and cuddled for the rest of the night.

A/N sorry if this is crappy. Hope you like it! 😁