I got off of my bunk bed and saw Samuel waiting outside of the cell asleep. I slipped on my jacket and grabbed the key from Sam's pocket. I unlocked the cell and ran threw the hallway until I was in the cafeteria. I looked over to see jackson fighting some teenage boy I've never seen before. I kicked Jackson from behind and he stumbled away, knowing I kill when I am mad. I helped the boy to his feet before dragging him by his shirt to my cell. I stopped in front of Samuel and flicked the keys at his hat. I sat down with the boy and released him. "Hi!" I said with a tiny wave. "So... What's your name new kid?" I asked blankly. 'I shouldn't tell her... She's so young!! So? It won't be bad Sully!' He thought to the other voice in his head. "My name is Lui... May I ask how old you are miss?" He asked before talking to the voice. 'Seriously Lui? Might as well asked the poor thing how long she's been here!' Sully told Lui. I waved my hand in front of his face. "Today I'm thirteen actually! It's also the 2,556 day here! I don't plan of having a 61,369 hour sentence though! Wanna come?" I asked as if I wasn't being complicated. 'The hell?!' Sully and Lui thought. "Simply that... please?" Lui asked. I nodded at him. "It's been seven years and I'm busting out before one in the morning, tommorrow. Do you want me to bring you some where?" I asked simply as I placed my belongings in my bag. 'Maybe slender can make her a Creepypasta? As if after I got caught by humans... She's starring Lui...' Sully said snapping me out of my daze. "So Lui, do you know Slender woods? I need to grab something there." I said as I attempted to kick Samuel awake. 'The-' "Yeah, I actually have to go there too." Lui replied numbly. Samuel opened his eyes and I glanced at the clock. It was about eleven-thirty p.m. I kicked Samuel as hard as I could, making his head fly to the wall before splattering. My eyes filled with hunger. "Stay child." I said demonic before leaving to Jackson's cell. When I saw him asleep while drooling, I made tendrils tie and muffle him as I took his blanket off him. He woke up startled and started to squirm as the tendrils tightened. I took my black pen out from behind my ear and stabbed it into his lung. Jackson started to cough blood, only to start being choked by it. I waved away the tendril on his mouth and licked his lips that were stained with blood. A delightful shiver went up my spine from the taste so I decided to get to the finally. I kissed his forehead as his eyes closed and they fluttered open in shock. I looked at him as I carefully placed my hands on his chest so I could end him with one move. "Ønly Žombies will smile." I told him before ripping out his heart. I bit into it and wrote my words on the wall with his kidney's blood. I turned around to see Lui starring at me with all our stuff. I grabbed his hand and we ran into the nearest town. I dragged Lui over to the bar parking lot and high jacked a motorcycle. I gave him the helmet and kicked up the stand. "Put your legs up! We're not stopping to grab your feet!" I said as I smiled wildly. He picked up his feet and I put it in forwards. He wrapped his human arms around my waist and squeezed it tight as he tried to stay stable. I drove off the road and into the woods. Soon we came upon an abandoned looking mansion. I started to drift around it so the dirt was flying in the sky. I drove up to the porch and kicked down the stand. The door swing open and a boy in a white hoodie with a carved smile came out to be shocked ant the sight of Lui. I removed Lui's arms from my waist and saw him flinch. "Get off dude." I said calmly as I took the helmet off of him. Lui looked up and then saw the smiley boy before jumping off. I moved out of his way as he ran to the boy. "Jeff!" Lui said hugging the boy. I closed my eyes and searched the house with my static sense to see Masky was in the kitchen. I ran past Jeff and Lui to get inside. I followed the sense until I saw him and Hoodie talking. I watched them in the door way until Hoodie stopped talking and stared at me through his mask. "Darling, you got to let me know~ should I stay or should I go?~ If you say that you are mine~ I'll be here till the end of time~ so you got to let me know~ should I stay or should I go?~" I sang quietly while looking at Masky. Masky looked at me and I ran back out the door. I ran out to the tree line, only to hear the sound of a gunshot. I froze as I was surrounded by darkness.