My eyes opened and was in someone's arms. I looked around the room I was I to see it was the old living room. The person holding me started to play with my hair. I felt my heartbeat increase as the scent of blood reached my nose. I started to relax until the person touched my ears. I was wide awake now, not wasting any time before trying to get out of the person's grip. I elbowed the person in the stomach before they released me. I turned around to see a brown hair boy with a blue mask. I used my static sense to make his ears ring as I tried to leave the room. I tried to open the door like a human, but it was locked so I tried to teleport. I sank against the door as I felt drained of energy. I heard the door unlock before I nearly hit my head on the ground. I looked up to see Masky had caught me and knew I was in trouble. Instead Masky just chuckled before helping me stand up. I felt myself start to wobble so I grabbed onto his jacket. Masky pulled a plastic bag out of his pocket and threw it to the blue-masked boy. "M-Masky?... W-why am I so tiny?" I asked in a childish voice. "Slenderman wanted you to be six again." Masky replied calmly as he sat me on the couch. "Who's Slenderman?" I asked as I was unfamiliar with the name. "Sir's name is Slenderman. It was supposed to be announced the day we got laughing Jack, or seven years yesterday." Masky said while frowning. 'Couldn't even remember what was yesterday for me...' "What's wrong? I thought you liked stawberries?"

I teleported into town and ended up in a cemetery. "Ønly Žombies will smile!" I said as I felt my insanity spreading. I mumble as I looked over the grave I was at.
Lyra daemon Rodgers, love daughter and sister,
death : drunk driver slammed into them, 1/25/14
"•- •-•• •• •••- •." I said calmly. Dark magic surrounded the grave and started to form a human's body. Soon enough the darkness gave away, revealing a brunette with golden eyes. She looked around scared before noticing my tiny figure. "Hello miss Lyra! I'm your new friend, Killa!" I said happily. She stared at the grave stone before I leaned against her. She picked me up and started walking to an house surrounded with police tape. I waved my hand and the tape dissapeared. I tiredly placed my ear over her heart before she started singing a lullaby. "Tittle tattle little tree~ so many colors~ so many leaves~ wave to the sunny sky~ baby clouds up high~ would you rather be a star?~ I don't want to be so far~ I live as a squirrel in the leaves~ singing to my little tree~ tittle tattle little tree~ so many colors~..." She continued as she tucked me in a small bed. I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.