1

Milan Marie

"Milly, Milly are you okay," Jason asked

Realizing how long I've been in the same spot, I looked up and replied, "Yes Jason, I'm fine."

My Manager and longtime friend Jason is just doing what he does best and that's worrying about me.

 Finally closing my computer and putting my attention on Jason to see he was giving me the "Bitch Please" look

"Nonsense Chile, Your thoughts are loud and plus you've been staring at a blank computer screen for 20 minutes," Jason replied

Lowly huffing I decided to end this conversation before it even started.

"Jason, you would be the first one I came to if something was wrong," I stated

Which was true in A way. Jason was my best friend, hell he was my only friend but he wasn't so understanding at times. Jason constantly pressured me about leaving my current boyfriend of three years Demauri. In all honesty I knew Jason had my best interest at heart, but I wasn't leaving Demauri until I was ready and I needed him to understand that. Considering Demauris last stunt, me leaving him was rather sooner than later. Coming home at 4 in the morning and going straight to the shower and then sleeping on the couch gave me all the confirmation I needed he was cheating. These are things I wish I could talk to Jason about, but hearing the usual "He ain't shit," was not something I was interested in at the moment. Even tho I needed A hug from my best friend so badly right now. I would just have to continue hiding my pain.

"Okay Milan, I just worry about you sometimes."

"Well, Jason I'm fine stop worrying please."

I'm completely far from fine but how could I admit that. I've been "fine" for so long, I'm not sure how to even muster the courage to let those words seep through.

"Okay Milly, sorry I brought it up."

Thinking quickly of A way to change the subject, "Hey Jay were we able to book Tao Nightclub for the launch event?" I asked