4

Please let me know if you guys are enjoying the book so far?

Like/share/comment

____________________________________

One week later

Milan Marie

"Stopppp Demauri, Please stop," I begged while looking around for something to defend myself against him.

"Bitch shut up," Demauri said while punching me in my eye. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to the living room couch. I began to scream and kick until I felt A pillow being placed over my head. I couldn't breathe no matter how hard I tried. I started to panic and then I heard a sound that resembled a gun being cocked back. I felt the heaviness of the gun as the barrel pressed against the pillow. Begging to god that I made it out alive, it seemed that only the devil heard my cries because the next sound I heard was A bullet piercing my skull. There wasn't enough time for the pain to make its presence as my life was already gone.

Hearing the softest most angelic voice I ever heard calling my name I started to frantically look around looking for the source. I had to find that voice. I need to see the owner of that voice. The way my name was being spoken was connecting to my soul and I never wanted that person to stop talking. Observing my surroundings I was in A field surrounded by nothing but the most beautiful flowers and the brightest sun I've ever seen.

The sight was so peaceful and beautiful

The sight was so peaceful and beautiful. I never felt so relaxed A day in my life. Hearing that voice again I started running full speed around the field until I with met with the back of a woman. She appeared to be running her fingers through the flowers.

"Excuse me," I said trying to get the woman's attention

The woman turned around and she was absolutely breathtaking.

"Hello," Milan she stated

Focusing on the woman features I couldn't believe my eyes "Mom?" I asked

"Yes Baby it's me," She responded holding her hands out for A hug. Running full speed I melted in her embrace. Tears streamed down my face full speed but they were happy tears. I was finally reconnected with my mom.

"I missed you so much," I stated while hugging her tighter

"I miss you too baby, but momma never left you I've been with you every step of the way," She stated while cupping my face in her hands and starring in my eyes

"Am I dead mom?" I asked

"No baby your only dreaming, I've been waiting to visit you until I knew you were ready. You've been damaged by A man and but you're not broken. I never want to hear you say those words again Princess. This dream was to show you what will happen if you do not seek help and better yourself. Demauri needs to be in prison baby. It's only a matter of time before he tries to locate you. Monsters like him never give up easy. Momma will help you heal. But remember never try to use a man to fill a void that only gods supposed to fill. I want to see the Milan Marie I raised."

By the time my mother was done talking I was literally wailing not able to speak I simply nodded my head yeah. Everything she was saying was absolutely true.

"Princess there's a lot about our past that will eventually be revealed to you and it's going to be hard but just know I'm always here," She stated while pointing to my chest

"Okay mom," I stated "So this is what heaven is like?" I asked

"Heaven is however you imagine it to be, mine is full of my favorite flowers with A beautiful sunset," She stated showing her beautiful smile

Smiling I simply nodding my head showing her I understood

"But baby girl its time for you to go, you have people concern about you," she stated while displaying A picture of me sleeping in the bed with Jason standing over me with A worried look on his face

"But will I ever see you again," I asked with pain laced in my voice

Lifting my head up she stated," Only when it's absolutely necessary,"

My mother gently let go of my hand and began to walk towards the sunset and I turned around to walk the opposite way. I felt hands start to shake me slightly and my name being called. Opening my eyes I seen Jason with A look of worry on his face and thats when I realized it was all A dream. Every since my attack Ive been dreaming of Demauri attacking me but each time I actually escaped. I guess my mother really was showing me what will happen if I didn't take control of the situation.

"Milly I was worried, I thought I heard you screaming," Jason stated

"No I'm fine, I actually need to go somewhere do you mind riding with me?" I asked

"Yea sure," Jason stated

Going to take care of my hygiene 30 minutes later I was ready and me and Jason were in the car. Making the 15 minute drive I arrived to my destination and was being greeted by A fat bald white man at the counter.

"How can I help you Ms," He asked

"I would like to report A rape," I responded

_________

Like/Share/Comments 🙃

Hope you all enjoyed the fourth chapter let me know what you think?

Demauri's going to jail 😏