thirteen

will had already text alex that he woke up. he didn't sleep for long maybe for forty minutes or so. will got out of his room and walked to the living, to see both of parents there. "are you going somewhere?" his mother asked while turning down the tv. "yes, actually. i'm going to see a movie with my friend"

"is it a date?" she asked. "i don't think so, i'll be back before six" will smiled and walked out of the house.

will 💙
i'm out waiting :)

alex 🥺
just left my house

alex 🥺
my parents asked so many questions

alex 🥺
they're not worried but they were just shocked that i was leaving the house by myself lol

will 💙
no rush

will 💙
i'm just chilling

alex 🥺
what are we going to see?

will 💙
don't know

will 💙
i thought you were gonna pick 😂

alex 🥺
we'll see when we get there

will 💙
🥰

alex locked his phone and listened to his music while walking on the sidewalk. he knew the road that will lived on, he passed by it every day before school.

a few minutes later, alex made it to will's house. "hi" alex said as noticed that will was wearing ripped jeans. for the few times he had seen will, he wore jeans with holes in the knees. "it's freezing, how are you wearing that?" alex pointed to will's exposed knees. "it's my thing" will said as he chuckled.

the two then started to walk to the bus. they were taking their own time. alex didn't say anything since they started to walk, will didn't mind at all.

once they made it to the bus stop, they sat down on the bench. will moved closer to alex and let his hand out, "go on" will said.

alex didn't move a muscle. he never even held hands with anyone, apart from james; they would do it ironically not romantically. "take your time" will said laughing because he knew that alex really wanted to hold his hand.

a few seconds passed and alex took his right hand out of his hoodie and placed his hand in will's hand. "it's not that scary" will said underneath his breath.

will's hand was soft, alex didn't expect it to be this soft. "what are you doing?" alex asked as he felt will rub his thumb over alex's knuckle. "do you not like it?" will stopped it and alex shook his head, "no i like it a lot" alex said blushing.

once the bus came, alex followed will onto the bus while still holding his hand. will say by the window while alex sat on the left of him, "what happened there?" alex asked looking at will's bruise on his knee, the younger one didn't noticed it earlier. "i suck too much dick in the restroom"

alex was in shocked, "i'm kidding i fell a few days ago. you actually thought i give myself away that easily?" will said and alex shook his head, "where did you fall?" alex asked giggling, "i tripped on my porch" the two laughed and then talked for a while.

"you like the 1975?" alex asked, they talked about their music taste and they almost listened to the same music. "hell yeah, they are amazing" will said putting his arm around alex, "what's your favorite song?" the older asked.

alex was in completely aw for will, "off the new album, i like sincerity is scary" will agreed, "i really love give yourself a try" they then went on the topic of twenty one pilots and will had never heard alex talk so much.

"you really like them, huh?" will said. "they've my favorite band right now" alex got up as they were already downtown. they hopped off the bus and walked on the sidewalks of downtown. "you wanna skip going the movies?" will asked, "i was thinking the same, i rather just talk to you"