twenty eight

one month later

alex's hands gripped onto the bed frame and felt his body feel incredible and a great pain at the same time. his eyes closed as he slowly rolled his hips on the hips he was on.

he felt hands creep on his hips and pulling them closer, alex then let out a low moan. "good yea?" stephen asked. he was against the pillows, alex was in top of him, straddling him. alex just looked up and was taking his time, "look at me" stephen asked, alex then looked down to face the ex of his boyfriend. "you're doing nothing wrong, trust me there's worst"

alex was having his first time with his boyfriend's ex, he couldn't think of anything worst than this situation.

stephen and alex bumped in the halls today and one thing led to another and now alex is losing his virginity to him. will didn't know anything that was going on at the moment, he was peaceful at home doing his homework.

stephen had to prep alex up and that took a lot out of alex, he felt as if he wouldn't be able to walk again. stephen then told alex to take his time with everything.

"i lost my virginity to you, do you know how mad will is going to be at me?" alex said while still slowly riding stephen. "don't know, kinda don't care. seems like you don't care either because you're still letting me fuck you" stephen spit out and alex then hit him on his right cheek.

stephen was kinda into that, he brushed that off and alex is weak so it didn't hurt him. "you're mad because i'm right" he smirked as he felt alex go a bit faster on him. "i'm mad because you're a dick"

"seems like you that, physically and mentally" stephen rest his hands on alex's thighs that was on his sides of his upper body.

maybe stephen was right about that. will was a soft boy while stephen was a total dick.

alex felt himself almost finishing and stephen really wanted to do something. "roll off of me" he said slightly picking up alex's left leg. stephen got up from the bed and got in between alex's legs. his lips wrapped around alex's dick and he right then and there, finished in stephen's mouth.

heavy breathing came from both of them, stephen didn't mind finished in his own hand. alex's eyes went so dazed and his head hit the pillows. stephen crawled up next to him and alex lifted up his hand. "what?" stephen chucked out, alex then stuck his fingers in his mouth and tasted him for the first time, he tasted someone that wasn't his own cum.

stephen then spooned alex and when on his phone, alex could see what was on his screen. "you don't have instagram right?" stephen asked as he opened the app, "no -o is that will and me-e?"

 "you don't have instagram right?" stephen asked as he opened the app, "no -o is that will and me-e?"

@will.irl: happy four months!!! i love you 💙

"oh shit" alex must have forgotten. this just adds on what he did wrong today.

he lost his virginity to his boyfriend's ex on their fourth month anniversary.

alex then got out of the bed and got dressed. stephen was ranting about how will is going to somehow forgive him, alex highly doubt that. he grabbed his phone off the dresser and got out of the house that he should've been in the first place.

it was raining and alex didn't have a coat. he walked in the cold for about fifteen minutes to get to will's house. he knocked on the familiar back screen door, hoping that will was home. he knocked repeatedly until he saw will open the door.

tears rolled down his face as he felt will's arms wrapped around him. the older teen pulled him inside, the cold air was coming into the house.

alex was crying so much, he couldn't hear will over his weeping. he felt so shit for what he had just done.

will did what any good boyfriend would do. he pulled alex to the staircase and then walked to his room. he closed the door behind them and told alex to change from the wet clothes he was wearing.

the taller boy didn't why was alex was crying or why he had just showed up to his house like this but he knew that he needed to help him.

"are you okay?" will finally said something. he felt scared in a way, he didn't know what was up with his boyfriend. "just hold me" alex said as he lay down on the bed, wearing a long shirt and some sweatpants.

will then went behind him and spooned him like stephen did about a hour ago.

-

🙈 don't be mad 😳