3) Payments

(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥ "I WILL SPECIFY IN WHICH BOOK YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE PAYMENTS, TO AVOID CONFUSIONS."

Which will consist of :

1) An Honest Comment in One of My Book (After all the time I invest in selecting and making a cover and it does require hard work, I expect atleast a genuine one or two line comment, Please.)

2) Dedication or Shout-Out  (Any one of the two, I choose ) Tag Me, when you give a shout-out, so that I know. 

Please complete both the payments. 

*First one should be done after posting the form.

*Second one must be cleared after the delivery of the cover.

Those making fake requests or not clearing payments will be complained.

You use the cover or not or how you use it, is not my look out. But, please clear payments and take your cover when you made requests for them. I hate my hardwork going to waste.

Lastly, I always put up the covers I make in this book and dedicate the chapter to the author. So, please check when you get notification and post feedbacks/comments. It would be nice of you, if you could motivate and support me with your kind words and also will be helpful to others, as a reference, while making cover requests.

I hope it's not too much asking but in case you need to discuss things over, feel free to contact me, here or pm. :)

Example of My Work >>>>>

Awwthentic~