@camimendes, @kjapa and texts ||41

@camimendes:

Liked by @kjapa, @lilireinhart, @skeetme1 and 3,636,725 othersCaption: before I start my small speech which will turn into a long one, I want to thank @lilireinhart for suggesting us being pregnancy sisters, also I'd like to thank her for realisin...

Caption: before I start my small speech which will turn into a long one, I want to thank @lilireinhart for suggesting us being pregnancy sisters, also I'd like to thank her for realising before me. Anyway, yesterday kj and I found out that I was pregnant again. I am so so happy but at first I was terrified because of everything that happened before and I guess you could say that I was kind of being childish because I didn't even let kage into my apartment for at least over an hour but he waited because he is the best fiancé ever and I'm so lucky for him and our baby. Thank you so much to everyone who helped me through my anxiety yesterday @lilireinhart, @kjapa and @colesprouse you guys are the best family in the whole world ❤️❤️.
Comments:
@kjapa- you actually don't understand how excited I am cami thank you so much for making me a daddy.
//@camimendes- thank you for making me a mommy.
///@lilireinhart- OMG stop being so cute I'm crying
@lilireinhart- you guys are to adorable then your gonna have a kid which is going to make everything more adorable. And your welcome cami my pregnancy sister 💋💋
@colesprouse- I'm so happy for you sissy but he or she will be very annoying if they are anything like kj. Haha sorry mate.
//@kjapa- I'm not that annoying
///@camimendes- you sure about that.
////@vanessamorgan- yasss I Stan this queen
@madelame- OMG yasss you should have told me first but oh well me and vanessa will be the best aunts of all time
//@lilireinhart- hey and me :(
@marisolnichols- I thought you would at least tell me first because I'm your mom but don't worry because lili told me
@larissamitchell- yessss I'm so happy😘
@shaymitchell- Girl I know that your kid is going to be a girl and she's going to look exactly like you.
{comments disabled from public}
**************************************
@kjapa:

 {comments disabled from public} **************************************@kjapa:

Liked by @camimendes, @marisolnichols, @vanessamorgan and 2,673,582 others.
Caption: I am overjoyed with the fact that I get to have a child with the love of my life and also just a quick reminder that riverdale is out today and I will be watching it.
Comments:
@camimendes- kage your really cute I love you so much. And also you need to remind people about riverdale because they probably know that it comes out the same day every week.
{comments disabled}
***************************************
       Marisol and cami texts

Cami: hey mom, I'm sorry I didn't tell you first.

Marisol: hey cams, it's okay don't worry about I'm very happy though. You and Cole will both kids around the same time.

Cami: aww mom you are the best mom ever and will be the grandmother to kj and i's child and Cole and lili's.

Marisol: you are the best daughter cami and will be the best mom ever.

Cami: thanks mom.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hope you like it —S 💛