Dms and insta

@kjapa added @camimendes
To the chat

Kj: hey cami, I'm really really sorry for what I did. I shouldn't have cheated on you when I love you so much. I guess I was just stressed that you wouldn't love me anymore once you had alyssa. When I saw my ex I thought if I kissed her then you'd see that you weren't showing me the attention that I wanted and the attention I wanted from my daughter but I knew you'd never let alyssa go. I'm very sorry camila.

Cami: wait you didn't sleep with your ex you only kissed her? And you did because you thought alyssa would replace you?

Kj: yes I did I thought you'd love her more then me and no I only kissed her for like less then 1 second and it was her idea.

Cami: oh Kj honey, the love I have for you is a lot different to the love I have for alyssa. You were my fiancée so of course I loved you you broke my heart when Charles told me you slept with your ex, but with Alyssa she's my daughter so I love her in a completely different way to you. I love Alyssa because she's my daughter and I want to protect her.

Kj: wait Charles told you I slept with Corrine? Wow I should have guessed!

Cami: what do you mean kage?

Kj: isn't it obvious he's loved you for ages camila and when people started saying that alyssa looked like him he loved it because it gave him the chance to be with you and that why he broke us up.

Cami: woah um okay I guess your right but I also have to apologise for believing Charles when he first told me I slept with him that why I thought alyssa was his but I had no idea what happened that night with me, Charles, lili and Vanessa all I know if Vanessa left when me and lili were completely drunk

Kj: I'm sorry camila you don't have to say sorry to me. He shouldn't have even done anything to you that night if you guys were drunk but i do have to ask you a question.

Cami: yes what is it?

Kj: am I Alyssa's dad or is Charles?

Cami: do you even have to ask me that of course she's yours I've never even loved anyone as much as I loved you Kj so of course your Alyssa's dad she just look more like me and my mom, I guess we have strong genes.

Kj: what do you want to do then because I don't want to miss anymore of my daughters life

Cami: well If you'll have us I will consider moving back into our house with Alyssa but then I want us to look for a new house. Maybe closer to set so we're not always late but I want a fresh start with you, me and alyssa.

Kj: of course. I'd do anything for you. I'll always love you cams

Cami: so will i.
——————————————————————————————
@kjapa:

Liked by @camimendes, @colesprouse, @madchenamick and 1,319,392 others Caption: Happy late birthday to my little princess

Caption:
Happy late birthday to my little princess. Daddy loves you so much and can't wait until you move back into our house.
Comments:
@camimendes- she loves you too a lot kage.
@melton- wtf mate that's my daughter
//@camimendes- no it's not Charles it's his your nothing to any of us but a liar.
@madelame- yay I'm happy again happy birthday to my little niece
//@caseycott- is madelaine fangirling?
//@vanessamorgan- wtf how did you know Casey 😂.
//@camimendes- lol 😂❤️
******************************************************************************