*A Date?*

*A Date?*

(Reid's P.O.V)

She asked me out for coffee!

She actually asked me! When was the last time that happened? Oh, wait. Never. It's somewhat embarrassing to say it, but I've never been asked out by a girl. Not like this, anyway.

I knew it wasn't a date or anything. That'd be ridiculous. Why would a girl like her ask a guy like me out on a date. Pfftt. Never going to happen! She even said so herself - it's to make up for the little accident that morning. Even though I was completely over it, she still made an effort. I came to the conclusion that it was a pretty sweet thing to do.

Oh, damn. I told her I'd be ready in twenty minutes. That was fifteen minutes ago.

Wait, how'd you get ready to go for coffee? Was I presentable enough as I was? Amelia didn't seem the type to really care about that kind of thing, but then again, I had only know her for a day.

A day.

The way she smiled at me; it's like I'd known her for a lot longer. Or was that just my hopeful imagination? Perhaps she smiled at everyone like that.

Damn it, Reid. Stop rambling.

Two minutes to go.

What do I say to her?

How do you please a girl?

Base the conversation around them? Right. That's the only plan I got. Just... ask her about things. Yeah, be nice. Be friendly. Be a gentleman.

I glanced back; she'd already left. Damn it. Don't keep her waiting, Reid.

Oh, wait. There she was. She'd gone to the restrooms. Right. You can do this.

Just act casual.

Act casual...

"Hey, you ready?" I asked as she approached, clutching a leather satchel.

"Mmm-hmm," she hummed, her eyes sparkling. Her beautiful blue eyes. Before I found myself lost in them, I coughed myself to attention and gestured for her to proceed.

On the way out, Morgan winked at me; Emily gave me a knowing look; JJ grinned; Rossi raised an eyebrow; even Hotch was smiling a little. Or had I just imagined that?

Had I done something wrong?

*I don't even know why I wrote this chapter. It's kind of just a filler to show you Reid's perspective. Yeah. Pretty pointless. Haha. He's so adorable. I've literally spent the last six hours of my life finishing season one. Damn it, Reid. Stop being so cute, seriously. Anyway. I'll update tomorrow.*