Chapt.5

•••••••••
8:15 pm

Once we arrived at the house, my heart was beating a million miles a minute. I kinda had a feeling that Keith was gonna be there so that's what made more nervous.

(Analia): okay we're here ~she said excitedly, as she parked~

Ana looked at me.

(Analia): you know your overreacting right?

(Yvonne): Ik Ik.

(Analia): come on, you'll be fine. ~she said as she got out the car~

I got out the car with her and we were walking up to the door. Once we reached up to the door Ana rang the doorbell. I got nervous and started walking back to the car but before I could even take a step, Ana stopped me dead in my tracks by grabbing arm and pulled me back.

(Analia): nope don't even think about it, we came all the way to have a good time and I'm not gonna let us miss out on-

Before she could even finish her sentence the door opens and Keith's friend is standing there looking at us smiling.

(Marcus): well hello there ladies. ~as he looked at me and Ana up and down~

(Analia): was goodie my guy. ~she said to him and trying give him dap~

Which he laughed a little but accepted it.

(Marcus): so wait who invited you guys?

Then a girl came to the door And smiled at us and nugged his arm and pushed him out the way.

(Sabrina): Marc, why are they still out here and not inside?

(Marcus): idk they didn't tell me who invit-

(Sabrina): I invited them, com' on girls ~she said cutting him off and grabbing our hands and led us into the house~

Once we were in the house the music was blasting and surrounded by 60 people who are half drinking and 10% vaping.

(Analia): thanks girl, for him. ~ she said to Sabrina~

(Sabrina): oh you don't have to thank me, these guys are such tools.

(Analia): I hear that. ~ she giggling~

Sabrina left to the living room with the other girls and Ana looked at me with concern.

(Analia): hey you okay?

I looked at her and nodded.

(Analia): alright, I'm gonna go get a drink you want one?

I don't ever drink because I'm not 21 yet but I guess wine won't hurt.

(Yvonne): wine?

(Analia): now your talking, but later you have to try something a little stronger ~she said smiling while walking a away~

I rolled my eyes and Started walking around. I wanted look for Keith but I didn't want to seem thirsty for him. Then suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder and really got caught off guard so I turned around and was faced with a different face and not familiar one..

(Random boy): hi there ~he said to me~

(Yvonne): hello. ~slightly confused~

He dressed kind of funny not really dressed to our style today but I brushed it off because everyone has there own sense of style.

(Random boy): I might have something that your looking for. ~he said looking kind of suspicious~

(Yvonne): I'm sorry, I'm not interested ~trying to walk away~

Already knowing what he was implying.

(Random boy): no wait, but you will when I show you ~ trying to make me stay~

(Yvonne): ok what's the catch? Really? ~ trying to get him to tell me the truth~

(Random boy): there's no catch I promise, but if you will come with me I will explain everything. ~trying to insure me~

I looked around me and looked back at him.

(Yvonne): I swear if there's any funny business I will kick the shit out of you, got it? ~I said to him closely and being serious~

He shows me his hands and puts them in his pockets and smiles.

I fake smiled and rolled my eyes when he turned around and I started to follow him.

Okay, Idk what the hell im getting myself into but something tells me he knows something and I'm gonna find out why he came to me. He might be the answers to my prayers.