Prolouge

I sat on my seat, reading through the lines of my latest favourite, Journey Of The Empress, and I couldn't help but my pull my chocolate brown hair.

How could you do this, you cruel author?

I have just felt as if I had been shot in the stomach as I learn that the hottest romance novel had ended with the male lead cheating on the female lead, leaving the poor empress, Ariella Ignes committing suicide because she couldn't take it.

Coincidentally, my name too was Ariella Ignes, making my heart twist in pain with my other half. Urg! Poor Ariella!

I resisted the temptation of smashing my computer screen with the loaf of bread that was just randomly sitting beside me. My hands were shaking with rage as I brought it up to my face and decided that I should file a complaint to the author. How dare she!

After filing my complain, I sighed in relief and got up to buy some more chocolate which I had just finished. I felt refreshed and energised again.

Waltzing down the road like a top supermodel, it was a total accident that a truck decided to run pass the red lights just when I was crossing. It was a total accident that occurred to me. I mean, the driver must have not done it on purpose, driving over a wonderful girl like me. It wasn't on purpose... right?

Unable to reach my destination, the supermarket that was just across the road, I closed my eyes peacefully and bid farewell to the world.

Bye bye, Earth. I wish you well till we see one another again.

However, unexpectedly, I could open my eyes again?

Blinking once, blinking twice, I jumped out of the comfy bed with a dreadful expression on my face before falling on the carpet with a 'plop'.

I guess I have a fever? I thought, putting my arm on my head and finding that it was burning hot. I stared at the ceiling for so long and admired the beautifully carved designs. Sure this was totally NOT the hospital.

I turned my head to the left and saw a family portrait, making my jaw drop open. It was the cover of Journey Of The Empress! I looked at my white hair that lay on the ground like a blanket and then felt my face.

I AM ARIELLA IGNES?!!