𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

SYMERE X JORDAN⇎

SYMERE X JORDAN

Jordan Carter was a star student when it came to sports. At a young age his parents always forced him to participate in sports, and when others noticed that his height was drastically different from others they urged him to do so as well. Jordan never found the slightest interest in sports at all and often times got annoyed or offended whenever someone asked if he played a certain sport.

"What a waste of height, then," some would quietly comment. Jordan was aware of all the things that were being said about him behind closed doors, even by his parents, but never cared much to address it since they weren't the ones living his life for him nor would he allow them to live their lives through him.
In his teen years, Jordan found interest in the art of music and vowed to pursue it as a career. His parents weren't even slightly thrilled and always told him about what a waste of time and money it would be to do so. When Jordan moved to Florida from Atlanta in the ninth grade, that was when he and Jahseh first crossed paths. They bonded over their love for music and nothing more, and promised that they would support each other on getting to the top.

In order to please the people that brought him into the world, he decided it was best to join some sports team and make something of it in the meantime. It wasn't until his junior year of high school when his friend, Symere Woods, encouraged him to devote all the free time he had to some extra curricular activity. That was the difference between Symere and everyone else. Symere encouraged him into doing other things while most people would try to force and manipulate him. Symere would often note that Jordan's 6'1 slim build was perfect for participating in sports, and he wouldn't even have to try and do much.

"If I had your height, you don't understand how many sports I'd play and how many girls I'd pull," he'd often times complain to his best friend.

Symere stood at 5'3 and was a toddler compared to Jordan, and some would often wonder how the two became friends to begin with. When Jordan transferred schools he had no interest in making friends or keeping them. He thought that people brought unnecessary drama and had no time to put up with their antics. That was until Symere transferred halfway through the school year. No one wanted to talk to him because of his "demonic aura" and he could be seen isolated from everyone else no matter the group of people.

Their initial encounter began when Symere was asked to leave second period because of his argument with a teacher on same sex marriage.

"Imagine disliking a human being for loving another, tragic," Symere commented as he quickly pulled his bag from the floor to make his grand exit unfazed.

To Jordan it was the most amusing thing he had ever witnessed since he attended the school, and quickly became intrigued by the boy.