Everglen

Everglen is gorgeous and huge. I run inside the gaits and see Rainbow fountains everywhere and the huge crystal house sat there glistening in the sun. I walked slowly into the house(more like castle) the living area is huge with comfy looking couches and chairs. I race up the stairs to see my bedroom.

I open the first Door it is a Elegant room with a big brown canopy bed This must have been fitz's room, I thought I run across the hall to a white door I open it It has to be my room I thought again. It was Huge and fancy. The big canopy bed was Beautiful I walked into the bathroom and there was a Bathtub the size of a swimming pool. I there was even a whole room for Makeup! I ran downstairs and wrote something down on a sheet of paper and handed it to my mom it said, Mom can we go shopping now? She said yes and we walked upstairs to the leap master 10,000, we can leap 10,000 places in the lost cities. I left all of my other clothes back at gemmy palace so that I could go shopping for a new wardrobe with my mom My favorite outfit that I didn't want to let go of was a gown made of lavender silk that had one strap that was lined with jewels, My hair was up and a small braid went along the side of my hair and it was tied up in a braided bun. My makeup was perfect (as usual)

 My makeup was perfect (as usual)

Just ignore the face