Human! Connor x RK900! Reader

Female Reader

This is a request made by curlyboygb, sorry it took so long to make!

Plot: ever since Connor's partner, Hank, died in the line of duty protecting him from a deviant who had a gun, Connor has been unstable and has lost his spark; turning to alcohol and cigarettes in a way to forget the loss of his fatherlike figure. Connor is given the new RK900 android, and even though he has anti-android views he warms up to it and makes it a part of his family.

so this is longg af, so I have split it in half

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Third Person

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

The door to Captain Fowler's office flew open, revealing a very pissed of Connor Anderson. Jeffery just sighed, rubbing his stressed forehead as he was dreading this argument although it seemed inevitable and was bound to happen.

"Would you care to explain what that thing is doing by my desk?" Connor seethed through clenched teeth.                     

"That thing is your new partner, after all, you haven't had one since Han-" Jeffery tried to rationalize but Connor cut him off.

"Don't talk about Hank," Connor's head was bowed and his grip on the door handle was deadly, Jeffery was sure he'd have to get it replaced again.

"Mind your tone with me, Anderson," Jeffery warned, trying to assert authority even though he felt helpless in this situation, " now unless you want to hand over your badge right now, I'd suggest you deal with your new partner and get on with your job,"

"But-"

"No buts Connor," Jeffery glared, "And is that whiskey I smell, it's only 9 AM on a Tuesday, now you either need to start showering or quit drinking on the job, your becoming a mess,"

Connor just let out a growl like yell and slammed the door, he had never been good in arguments as he was hotheaded and tended to just yell and slam doors; like he just did. Jeffery muttered a few curses before returning to his computer, where he had an advert for Eden Club was on display.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Connor's Point of View

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

I gritted my teeth as I walk towards the patiently waiting android at my desk, who seemed to not have moved at all since I last saw it. As I neared closer to the robotic figure, I began to notice details about its figure that I didn't when I saw it during my rage. It seemed to be a female model, with a short but rightfully curved figure and as she turned her head to see me I noticed that she had (H/C) hair in a neat ponytail (if you have short hair ignore that I guess). She also seemed to have detailed (E/C) eyes framed with eyelashes, a small button nose and pink limps that were in a calm smile that brightened up when she saw me approaching 'Who ever made her sure did pay attention to detail,' I think bittersweetly.

"Hello Lieutenant Connor, I am (Y/N) the android sent by Cyberlife to aid you in your cases," she camly states and I almost found myself smiling at her voice, it's so calm and innocent that it's almost strange.

"Yeah, whatever TinCan," I bump shoulders with her, which was surprisingly soft, and sit down in my chair. I spin around to my computer, log on, and see almost 10 cases in my 'to do' work folder and sigh. I guess this is Fowler's way of getting back on me for arguing with him. I open it up and scan the summaries.