Connor x Child! Reader

I'm sorry I'm spamming you guys, I'm trying to complete my requests in one night is I'm an insomniac and it gives me something to do. Btw, do you like the new front cover?

This was requested by morgsprice101, so is not anyway related to my previous Child! Reader. This is not at all what you requested, and I'm sorry but I just felt like writing this so if you want me to rewrite it or put in a different request I'll understand.

Plot: You are in custody of the police, but not for something you did but more like something your father did. Your father got arrested, for child abuse and red ice trade, and it is up to social services to either hand you other to your mother who has a criminal record of prostitution and most likely won't take care off you, or for you to be put into care. But, you capture the heart of a certain old man and android that might come in as a third option

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Connor's Point of View

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I watch the little child get interviewed by social services through the one-way glass, no they're not in the interrogation room but more if a child-friendly room that is decorated in bright, colour colours, plush cushions and couches as well as stuffed animals. It's the type of room where they take the child in to talk about child abuse or something serious where they take out the bare and say 'show me on the bear where they touched you' and all that. And, that is what is happening right now.

"Fucking sicko," I hear Hank mutter as the child touches the places they were touched, and put red sticker dots where they were hurt which mainly consisted the arms, legs and stomach.

I just watch in silence as the social workers, as well as two officers, continued talking to the child and giving their support through tones of voices and looks as they didn't like being touched.

"You know where they're going to go, right?" Hank asks, sliding a file with the name (M/N Mothers name) on it and I noded, but opened it anyway. I already looked up the kids' mother and was disgusted, she was a broke, red ice addict that had multiple crimes to her name, mainly prostitution but others were littered in there too.

"They can't let the kid go with them! It's way too dangerous," I say, looking over at Hank who just shrugs.

"That's the point, they're going to be put in an orphanage where they can get adopted or leave when they reach 18," Hank says, and I look down at my hands as a thought entered my mind, "Connor? What are you thinking?"

"It's just..," I look up at Hank, "(Y/N) got along so well with you and Sumo and they seem to trust me, a-and you said that they're gonna be put up for adoption so-"

"-why don't I adopt them?" Hank finished for me and I nod.

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, not knowing what to do.

"Please Hank..." I bow my head, staring at my hands which where slightly shaking.

I don't know why I feel so strongly towards (Y/N), we just instantly clicked as soon as we talked to each other back at the hospital where they were admitted to because of wounds. They opened up to me and I guess I opened up to them and shown them my deviant side, which made us closer. Only Hank knows that I'm a deviant but now that little child knows, and I don't regret telling them about it.

"Okay, I'll do it," Hank says, and I look up at him in joy.

"Really?"

"Yeah! I'm gonna adopt (Y/N)!" Hank says proudly, a grin on his face, "I'm gonna be a father again!"

"And I'm going to be a brother!"

And just like that, after the social workers were finished talking to (Y/N) about everything and anything and came to consult both me and Hank about the living circumstances of (Y/N), Hank told them (much to their and the officers surprise) that he was willing to adopt the child and pay any expenses that may come with them. When Hank signed his part of the papers, we all walked into the room where (Y/N) was still in.

"Connor! Hank!" (Y/N) exclaimed, grinning at us.

That was another thing about them, even when we found them in the dump of a home all beaten and bruised (Y/N) still gave everyone a smile, but of course, drew the line at contact. They always seemed happy and excited, their childlike wonder never disappeared.

"Hey kiddo,"..., "Hello (Y/N)," we both greeted and (Y/N) grinned wider.

"Now, we've got something serious to talk to you about," Hank started, sitting down in one of the bright coloured chairs across from (Y/N). The kid nodded and Hank sighed, "It's about where you will be living from now on,"

(Y/N) gasped and paled

"Please don't make me go to (M/N), she was mean before she moved out and started a new family. She used to hit me, just like daddy," They whispered and me and Hank looked at each other.

"That's what we're talking about (Y/N), there's no way that we're going to let you go live with her," this brightened the child's mood, "you have two options, One being that you can go live in an orphanage,"

"Or two, you can move in with us," I finish Hank off, and hold my unneeded breath; waiting for (Y/N) reaction.

"You mean it?" (Y/N) whispers, they're head bowed "This isn't a joke right? 'Cos if it is, it's not funny,"

"No! Of course, it's not a joke, I'm too old to be joking around anymore (Y/N)," Hank reasons, scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure!" (Y/N) replies cheerfully, "I'd love to move in with you, and Sumo OH! And Connor, of course, Connor has to be there,"

"Then it's settled, (Y/N) (L/N) you are now (Y/N) Anderson and Hank Anderson is your guardianan/ carer," the social worker says, smiling fondly at the excited child before us.

Before me and Hank can blink, (Y/N) has us both trapped in a death hug smooshed together. I hear little sniffles and see that (Y/N) is, in fact, crying but trying to put on a brave face.

"I-I'm just so happy to have a real family," They explain and everyone 'awes' in the room.

I guess good things do come from bad situations, right?