☁️Oh crap I'm gay, but is he gay?

Fluff- Male!Reader X Male!Jack

[A/N] Fuck me man! I haven't written in this shit in 3 FUCKING YEARS!!! I EVEN HAVE 100 DRAFTS like tf??! Well I have this so, I'll try to get back into this fandom since people have been adding this to their reading lists like dude, aren't there better jack Frost books out there than this shitty excuse like ¯\_(°_°)_/¯

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
"C'mon (weird nickname), what about this girl? She's pretty cute!" My friend, (B/F) says as he shows me yet another picture of a girl. "Dude it's like I said, what if these girls are just pulling up pictures of models off the internet and making it look like it's them when in reality, they might be the exact opposite of what you were expecting. Besides, this girl's not attractive at all to me!" I tell him, rolling my eyes. "This has been the... 30th girl you declined, what's with you today?" I smirk and reply with, "What's with today today..." (If you know the reference, I love you dearly!!!)

"Dude, don't be a smartass with me and answer honestly. Do you not like girls?" I freeze for a moment. 'Do I not like girls? That might explain some things. I just don't seem attracted to women honestly. Could that mean I'm.... Gay?! That might be it' I think to myself as I put my face into my hands. "I-I guess I don't like girls..." "So you're gay?" I sigh and nod slowly. "THAT MAKES SENSE NOW!!" I jump at (B/f)'s sudden outburst and look at him. "Okay, we got work to do bro, let's go!" (B/f) says, grabbing my arm and taking me to who-knows-where.

 "Okay, we got work to do bro, let's go!" (B/f) says, grabbing my arm and taking me to who-knows-where

'Sigh, that took longer than expected' I thought as I walk into my house. When I open the door, I'm greeted with a gust of cold air. My jaw drops when I look into my house. IT LOOKS LIKE A WINTER DISASTER!!!! My books are open on the floor, snow is everywhere you look, the floor is slick ice and there's icicles on the ceiling. I yell the name of the only one who could be responsible for this mess "JAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!!!!" I hear a thud from the floor above me. 'You better not have screwed with my room Frost!' I furiously think to myself as I stomp up the stairs to my room an throw my door open, only to see oragami snowflakes strung up, my bed covered in snow, a snowman in the corner and frost all over the walls. I look down to see the culprit behind it all, Jackson Overland Frost.

"....Jack, you better start explaining why the hell my house looks like a winter wonderland right now!" He chuckles a little before standing up and walking towards me, "We'll Snowflake, I wanted to decorate a bit since I heard your pal was trying to help you find a girl, so I did this just in case you finally found your match!" he looks at me with that perfect smile of his. I sigh loudly before saying, "I didn't like any of these girls he showed me, I'm starting to think that I won't find anyone" I then clear off some snow on my bed to sit on it. "Well, have you ever tried looking for a guy?" Jack says, scratching the back of his neck while messing with his staff. I look up at him and shrug, "Well no, I didn't think that I was gay until after (b/f) brought it up but there aren't any guys that I'm interested in so..." He looks at me and sits down next to me. "Well there's no problem with that, being gays completely normal, so embrace it dude!" Jack says smiling at me. 'God he looks so cute when he smiles like that, I think I like him. But does he like me?'

Jack's P.O.V
'He's gay too! This could finally be my chance to tell him how I feel' I take a deep breath and prepare myself to confess to (Y/n), "(Y/n) I-" "Jack-" me and (Y/n) started at the same time before looking at each other and laughing. "You first Snowflake" I say, wiping a tear from my eye. "Okay, I think I know the reason why I'm not interested in anyone, it's because I've already found someone I like..." he says and looks into my eyes and starts leaning in closer. I feel my heart beat faster as he gets closer to me. I start to lean in as well and wait for him to continue with what he was saying. "Th-the person I like... It's you Jack. It's always been you..." he says as our lips meet an our eyes close as we share the passionate moment. My arms snake around his waist and pull him closer to me. I feel his arms wrap around my neck as he deepens the kiss.

I start to lower him down to the bed so I'm on top of him an start to kiss down his neck slowly to savor this moment. "Oh, Jack... A-ah..." 'God, I've wanted to hear my name roll of my Snowflakes tongue like that forever....' My hands start to wander around (Y/n)'s body. "W-wait Jack!" (Y/n) says, sitting up and putting his hands on my chest, breathing heavily. I look at him with nothing but love and care in my eyes. "I'm sorry, I just got so carried away, I didn't think you'd like me back so I got too excited, hehe.." I say, rubbing the back of my neck, "Y-yeah, I can tell from your 'little friend' down there Frosty" (Y/n) says, pointing down at my pants.

I look down to see that I got a boner. I jump away from (Y/n) in embarrassment and repeatedly say "I'm sorry" feeling guilty I got so worked up over a small make out session. "Haha, it's alright Jack, I won't deny that I got a bit hard during that too..." I look at my Snowflake, leaning towards his face and kiss his soft cheek. "I'm so glad you like my back, my handsome Snowflake"

End of this one shot

Done!!! I'mma try an do m other drafts as well, but I need to try an do my other stories too