🍋I Dump Your Ass.....

Thank you @-hoezzz for this inspiring lime request

Thank you @-hoezzz for this inspiring lime request. The video above fits in a lot so listen to it while reading pls! 😊 oh and please forgive me for I do not know how jobs work so imma make some shit up. Sorry, (you're 18 in this and just got done with high school)

Keys-
(BF/N)= Boyfriend's name

(B/s)= breast size

(r/c)= random color

(l/n)= last name

(ic/f)= Ice cream flavor

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
'Worst. Day. EVER!' I think to myself as I walk back home from work.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~

"(y/n), I need you to file these papers for me!" I hear one of my coworkers say. "I'll get it done as soon as possib-" "(y/n), the printer's not working!" I sigh and yell, "Be right there miss!" I take the papers and run to the printer and try to fix it. "(y/n), where's my coffee I asked for 20 minutes ago?!" "Sorry boss, I'll get your coffee soon here!"

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!!!!!"

"(y/n)! Where the hell have you been!?" My boss yelled at me furiously. "Sorry boss, everyone needed me to help them with somethi-" "Tell me why I should give a shit about that Ms. (l/n)?!" I glare at my boss. "Because that is my job, Sir. I! HELP! People!" It went on like that of me and my boss yelling at each other until he shouted. "I've had enough of your behavior towards me Ms. (l/n), you're fired! Now get the hell out of my office!" "No, you can't fire me I fucking quit! This job isn't worth shit anyway!" I yell as I walk out of the office and slam the door shut.

~~~~~~Flashback End~~~~~~

All day it was "(y/n) this!" or "(y/n) that!" back and forth of me just running in circles every damn second and getting fired by my shitty ass boss, I just wanna relax and forget this whole day. As I reach my house, I notice that the door was opened. 'Maybe (bf/n)'s home?' I open the door and look around the house. It's a complete disaster area! It looks as if a tornado hit, twice and then an earthquake happened! I noticed that most of my things are knocked down and some clothes are on the ground. I check the kitchen to see that some of my pots and pans are knocked down. I look into the living room and see that the couch pillows are on the floor, movie cases are on the floor as well, a blanket is thrown over the couch, but I don't ever remember buying a (r/c) blanket before. 'Maybe (bf/n) bought it today?' I think but we haven't been really talking as much as we used to. He's been growing very... distant from me lately and I don't know why, I haven't done anything to upset him, and he's been blowing off our Sunday movie nights, saying things like "I have to work on this project so leave me alone" or "I don't have time for that nonsense!" I still wonder if he even loves me. I just brush it off and tell myself that he's just overworking and decide to make it a special night for us and cook his favorite dinner.