Eustass Kid - Unexpected

"Get dressed, we're going out to dinner."

You never thought at you would ever hear those words voluntarily coming from him. Doing a double take, you wanted to make sure that he was feeling alright.

"Let me just..." as you tried to place a hand upon his forehead, he quickly swatted it away; rejecting any speculation of an illness with a pushy hand.

A growl he spouted as his lip curled to your reaction, "Shut up and just do it already, we're leaving in an hour."

You backed up a bit, leaning on the couch to get a better look at him. "What's the rush?" You quickly spit out the question without pondering too much on it.

Puzzled, you tried desperately to figure out the reason for the change in his demeanor. "It's not like you made reser—" you slowly faded out as you caught wind of his plans. The shift in is expression visually confirmed your out there speculation.

Dawning a sparkle in your eyes, you gave a soft gasp to his actions causing a large surprise. "Aww, Kid, you didn't have to."

Tucking his hands into his pockets, he defensively turned his back to your budding teasing. "Forget I said anything," he murmured, a mixture of regret and embarrassment holding his tone. Wanting to forget that he ever brought it up, he tried to leave as soon as possible.

"W-Wait! Kid! I didn't mean it!" Watching his ears turn a soft pink from behind, you rushed over to catch him. Stomping up the first step, you grabbed his arm holding him back.

Softening your teases hitting him rather roughly, you looked him deeply into his eyes. "Wait, I'll be ready soon."

He muttered frustratingly to himself the longer that he was forced to wait. Impatiently waiting by the door ready to get it over with, he tapped his foot loudly upon the wooden flooring. Angrily brewing to himself, the fire tempered words fluttered around him in a heated bubble.

"[Name]?!" He barked at your slow pace taking much longer than promised. "Why the hell are you taking so –" He abruptly paused, the words trapped in his throat as he turned towards the stairs. More than ready to march up-stairs no matter how far in progress you were, such thoughts disappeared the moment in which he laid his eyes upon you.

Repeating apologies with each cautious step down the stairs, you tried to make it down as fast as your lengthy heels would allow. Wrapped in a figure-hugging crimson dress, the slit traveled dangerously high up your thigh; Allowed only the smallest amount of room to maneuver the frequent steps, you kept him waiting for a moment longer.

"Sorry, I just couldn't..." frustration built-up about your appearance, you could only simply sigh. Gesturing up and down your body, you were ultimately unsatisfied with the end result.

From the messy bun that took too long to perfect to the ample amount of cleavage on display, you began to shy away the longer that he stared without saying a word.

"I-I'll be right back..." as his beading silence left you growing self-conscious, you simply needed to change.

He pulled you back, not allowing you an inch of cover. Pressed tightly against his broad chest, his needy hands grabbed every part of your accentuated figure.

"K-Kid!" You flustered as he was suddenly so worked up. Lips pressing against your open chest, he was surely able to feel your thumping heartbeat. Increasing as his hand snaked up the slit of your dress, he held onto you as if you were to suddenly disappear from his arms.

"W-We're going to be late..." you muttered in between held back sounds. Trying to focus and not fall into his sparking desires, you tried to slip out from his grasp.

"Fuck going out, I want to eat you," he continued upon his trail attempting to lure out into his newly set plans.

Ringing more comical than serious, you chuckled while swatting his chest making him back up a bit from his strong approach. "Stop playing, you made plans so..." You drew out your word while fixing his disheveled tie.

"We're. Going. Out." You quickly shot him down pulling tightly upon the tie ringing it up to his neck.

Endless bubbling red wine flowed alongside the low him of a centered baby grand piano played by skillful hands. Dimly lit room, the trio of small table top candles set the mood for the night.

Swaying softly to the music with a full glass in hand, it was easy to get lost in the moment. Lowly humming along, you could almost before you caught a hint of his sour disposition preventing him from similar enjoyment.

"What's wrong?" You finished your sip before raising the question. Despite knowing the answer, you gave him the opportunity to explain his thoughts on the matter.

Grumbling beneath his breath as a meager half-response, you shouldn't have expected more out of him. Pouting since leaving home, his attitude drowned in darkened liquor consistently disappearing and reappearing in his glass.

"Just leave the bottle, thank you," you gestured to the waiter refilling your glass.

You sighed as he continued his grumpy approach. Trying to get his attention, he refused to acknowledge until you gently nudged him beneath the table.

Receiving a stern glance, you could only chuckle. Shaking your head slightly, you continued to nudge him ignoring each look. Beneath the cover of the long table cloth, you continued your path up his leg. Brushing against him a passing rub, he spurred as you moved towards his inner thigh.

"What are you doing?" He raised a brow less expression questioning if you knew the result.

"Hmm?" You softly hummed passing over his questioning with an oblivious hum. Ignoring his looks, you continued teasingly tapping upwards him already seated apart legs.

Grabbing your ankle, he stopped you a moment just before you could press against his crotch.

Pulling from his grasp, you kicked your heel of doing so as you pleased to press against the hem of his slacks. Grunting reactions quickly shift his mood sealing your continuous tease.

Unafforded a reaction, you held the attention of the passing waiter. Asking various questions to keep him around, you peeked over to his holding reactions. Biting sternly upon his lip, you could feel him budding below.

Begging to be released from zippered restraints, he could only wait and silently sweat it out.

You couldn't stop yourself. The pained expression painting rose upon his pale face, he was a lovely sight above the candle light.

"That would be it, thank you." Essentially holding him hostage, you allowed him free once his face had twisted enough for your satisfaction.

A quick snarl he shot up to your stunt leaving him with unfinished business. "Watch when we get home," he menacingly muttered as he tried to recover. Flushed cheeks and skipped breaths, he kept his piercing eyes upon you.

Over the glass of wine, you mused at his reaction. Brewing with frustration, you could only chuckle. "Why wait?"

Drawing serious to his cocked brow, you took the initiative. "Meet me in the bathroom in 5," you leaned in close whispering with a sly grin setting up your own plans.

"What?"

Finishing the remain liquor in the glass, you stood, removing the white napkin from your lap placing it down before you could take your leave. "You heard me, don't make it so noticeable."