Unsure// Megami x Ayano [L]

Ayano has selective mutism.

It had only been a day since Ayano left Megami dumbfounded. The mute girl had noticed the confidence vanishing from the student council president and found a smirk growing on her face.

Megami was sitting at her desk in the very decorated student council room. Numerous papers scattered upon her desk as her pen made a tap every few seconds.

"These files are useless," Megami grunted as she sat back in the chair only to quickly regret the mistake. Strong arms wrapped around her as a head laid itself upon her broad shoulder. Megami turned her head to spot Ayano with a smug grin upon her usual monotone facial expressions. Ayano held her closer as the silver-haired girl was quick to retort to such an act.

"This is against school policy. I advise you to let me go before we both get in trouble." Megami tried to stand but Ayano was quick to pull her back down. A whine escaping from her usual closed lips. Megami blushed at the noise trying to hold onto any composure she had left.

"A-Aishi!" Megami stuttered. Ayano tilted her head delighted to hear the rare sound come from the serious student council president. He hands began to travel downwards as she pulled up her shirt revealing the white bra that laid under there.

Megami moaned as the girl beneath her began to grope her. Ayano's smile grew wider before one of her hand traveled to a more wanted location.
...

"MEGAMI! Are you serious sleeping now?!" The girl jumped up as Akane was quick to frown at her.
Megami felt herself blush before straightening out her clothing.

"Yes... I am sorry. I must have not slept that well last night."

Akane stared at her for a moment before sighing.
"We can't have you sleeping on the job now, can we?"

...
Oml this sucks. I'm sorry if it was not as good as you hoped? I haven't written in a while and I guess I had writer's block?

Aoi x Upbeat! Male! Reader
More Megami x Ayano
Aoi x Reader