Filler chapter

Ok ok soo I know I made a few grammar mistakes in the first chapter and it's driving me crazy buttt I'll fix those later.. alsoooo I know you all want my drarry fics to be updated and I swear I plan to do that but I've just been in the mood to actually write my own story and form my own ideas!! And the drarry story that everyone likes is the one that's mainly done from rp so most the chapters are already made I just have to organize them then post!! That's why I'm waiting lol.. but I do plan to post them.. and I do plan to do a chapter in this but first I want to let you guys know how my omegaverse stories go!! And btw I'm probably only going to switch POV's in the chapter every once in awhile. I plan to do most the chapters either by shiro or lance.. like each chapter will be from one POV but I will have a side ship and other little povs but the only main other povs you'll see from his Keith and maybe Matt

~
Ok so in this story or any other omegaverse story I do. There will be certain things that will happen

1: the secondary genders are kinda like people or spirits in a way. That are inside them.. like when the alpha gets excited and starts telling the person to do something or mate an omega.. kinda like a inner voice.. so these secondary genders will have names.. and you'll meet them all and know their names eventually.. but for example coran ( probably spelt that wrong) he is a beta and even though betas aren't as strong or sensitive to smells and stuff like alphas and omegas.. they still have a secondary gender.. and his beta will be named rusty.. yes I'm going with more animal or pet type names since the secondary genders are like them having animals instincts or urges.. now when a person feels their secondary gender take over or trying to they become more animalistic.. their eye color changes and they get sharper teeth.. and claws.. they will even communicate with growls,scents,barking,howling,and purring instead of talking.. like I said they basically stop acting human.. also when they switch they will grow extra parts like wolf ears, and tail.. but that's it.. and the omegas have softer fur on their tails and ears.. their usually more fluffy too.. alphas have thinner shorter fur which would usually help alphas wolves run faster.. betas just have normal softish medium length fur.
2: alphas- they can use there pheromones or scent to sooth an omega that's upset or angry.. they are stronger and have better senses like they can see better, hear better and react to situations better with a usually flawless plan.. when they find an omega they want they will fight anyone over them.. even family.. alphas tend to dote or pamper their omega especially if they are trying to court them. Which means they just give them lots of things. Feed them. Do practically anything for them that usually they would never do for others. They will stay close to them and be very possessive over a unmarked omega. Alphas become very aggressive when their omega is being touched without their consent.. and also they will go into a feral state if they are seriously mad. Like if their omega is hurt or another alpha tried to mess with them or their omega.. during this they tend to get larger, longer sharper teeth and claws then normal and their shoulders expand some to make them look more dominant.. they will fight whoever they where angry at until they draw blood or kill them.. alphas will also fight each other over an omega in a similar way.. omega scents can ease an alpha.. especially an omega that the alpha wanted to mark.. only omegas can calm an alpha down out of his feral state. And omega in heat can cause an alpha to go into rut which means they won't stop until they get the omega. An alpha can use his heavier pheromones to force an omega into heat or use his alpha voice.. which is a special deeper voice the alphas have that has so much dominance and pheromones that whatever the alpha says the omega MUST do. And sometimes this voice can cause omegas to go into heat.. they scent omegas by rubbing themselves against the omega or leaving marks like hickeys and stuff. They also can croon.. which means they give off this deep rumble from their chest that is only meant for omegas.. alphas don't do this often unless they really want to please their omega or calm them down..
3: betas- they are like normal people.. they can smell scents and have good hearing and sight that's better then normal humans would have.. but they are pretty much normal.. they aren't affected by ruts or heat smells. And don't have to worry about bonds.. betas can switch to their animal side to and they give off scents but their not as strong.. they also cooe. Which is like them purring but it helps to comfort alphas and omegas who might be upset or stressed..
4: omegas can have children no matter what the gender. They are more feminine and have a natural mother's instinct. They give off scents that can easily change the mood in the room. And they keep the pack from falling apart.. when a omega is being courted by an alpha. They tend to wear a collar to keep others from claiming them.. the collar can't be removed by anyone except the alpha. When they go into heat the scent will basically call out for an alpha to mark them and they become very needy during their heat.. they will show their submission to an alpha by tilting their head to the side to bare their neck at the alpha. Their neck is where their scent glands are. And their wrist as well. That goes for alphas and betas too.. omegas make nest to feel comfort during a heat or when stressed. And they go crazy when someone try's to invade their territory. Unless the omega tells you to come in their nest then you can step inside.. some omegas will be upset if you even step into the room without asking.. they either go crazy and get mad or they get very upset and cry. Omegas need a lot of praise especially during their heat.