Chapter 26

Pacing the room, I looked at the TV and then looked down at my phone. I kept doing this until I failed to think of something to do and just plopped myself on the bed. I sighed and closed my eyes. I rubbed my temples and continued to take deep breaths.

I need her to be in jail.

Forever.

I brought myself to sit up and dial Yoongi number.

"Hey...Yoongi?"

I just him mummer through the phone.

"Can I come to your hotel, like right now?"

"Huh?"

I looked at the time. Almost midnight.

"Never-mind Yoongi. I'm coming to your room."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my jacket and proceed to head out.

*

"YOONGI-"

The door opened revealing a sleepy man, pulling me into the room, my eyes adjusted to the darkness in the room.

"Yoongi...Where are you?"

A grip was placed on my shoulders. I flinched a bit but soon relaxed. 

His touch was warm.

His grip on my shoulders contracted a bit and his hands went down towards my hand. Sooner or later I was being pulled down onto a mattress. I coughed a bit, then

my body was being pulled closer. Hands started to wrap around my waist and caressing my face while bringing it closer. The moonlight shined in. landing on the face of the person who brought me into this situation. His eyes were deep dark brown, his hair was a mess, but his skin was glowing.

I'm jealous.

Looking straight into my eyes, the glare on me felt strong yet soft.

"Yoongi?"

He hummed.

"What are you-"

He again pulled me closer, our noses touching and I felt the heat between the two of us. His eyes were going back and forth, from my eyes to my lips.

"I love you, Mel."

He pulled me into a kiss. His lips were brushing against mine and he lifted his head a bit to create a deeper kiss. My hands traveled up to his hair and I tug a bit. His hands traveled from my waist to the back of my head. His touch was intense.

I slowly pulled away.

Our lips disconnected and I heard a whine from Yoongi. I got up and tried to find a light source. I felt a lamp switch and I turned it on.

"Ughh"

I turned to see Yoongi blocking out the light with his hands and facing the other way.

"Sorry, I came here to talk, not to make out."

Yoongi let out a little giggle. He sat up and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Understandable."

I hugged my knees and pulled the sheets over me and leaned against the headboard.

"I'm here to talk about the...Case."

"Case?"

"Yea, the information about Jae Hwa. I want her in Prison."

Yoongi ruffled his hair and moved next to me. Leaning his head towards my shoulder he gave out a little sigh.

"Honestly me too Mel, but we need a way to report all of this. A 5 year old case, it was suicide case. Which means no one will help us unless they really want to" 

Yoongi grabbed my hand and gently rubbed it with his thumb. He gently laid a kiss onto of my hand and brought it up to his cheeks.

"Do you feel me burning Mel?"

I nodded as a response. I could feel his heat on the back of my hand.

"You're the cause."

He said as he closed his eyes kissing my hand again. A slight shade of color reached my cheeks by his actions. 

"Stop with the flirting Yoongi, I want to talk about the Jae Hwa case. I really want her gone."

He sighed and brought my hand down away from his face. He still had a grip on me.

"She's in jail, held for court. We showed the prosecutors the evidence of the crimes she committed, but I think she needs more to put more years of her time in prison."

Yoongi said as I nodded to every word he said.

Then it came to my head.

"Remember the day I had to explain to you about a game Jungkook and I were playing a game of being a detective?"

"Yea, I know it wasn't a game."

He said as a smile reached his face.

"I know, apparently, a murder of a DJ occurred there that night Jungkook was on his mission."

"And?" Yoongi arched his brow.

"The victim had ink stains on there hands, and the body was found in the girls bathroom."

"What are you saying Mel? That's no help-"

"Jae Hwa had ink stains on her purse, and if we check my cameras, we can prove that it was the same purse on the day the DJ died. The police already knows that the purse belongs to Jae Hwa from today's incident, and I bet it's a one of a kind bag."

"But is that really going to help with your brother's case?"

"So far, we know she has no criminal record or anything bad. If we can prove that she was a murder of someone today, It's possible we can get people to believe she killed a person before."

"To prove she was a bad guy from the start."

Yoongi stated as he ran his finger through his hair once more.

"Bingo." I let out a little giggle

"Jin and I will work on it and-"

I interrupted Yoongi.

"Jin, you, and I will work on it."

He sighed, and kissed my hand then kissed my cheeks.

"I don't want to lose you again-"

"Please." I begged him

He gave a little peck on my lips.

"Don't get into trouble without my permission Princess."

I smiled.

"Thanks Yoongi."

I jumped up a bit and jumped into Yoongi's arms and held him close to me. 

"Okay, Okay, let's sleep, I had a long flight."

"And cuddle?"

"And cuddle."