Spying

That night Willow slowly opened her bedroom door, dressed in her white pajamas

holding Mr. Bunny. She quietly walked across the pitch black hall to peak ino the small crack of light her parents' bedroom left open. Inside she saw Dream sitting at her vanity dressed in her satin light pink nightgown and robe

 Inside she saw Dream sitting at her vanity dressed in her satin light pink nightgown and robe

brushing her hair. Chrollo sat on the end of the bed, kicking off his shoes and removing his coat.

"Willow told me the most peculiar thing today." He chuckled.

"And what was that?" Dream turned around.

"That you kissed Phinks."

The color drained from her face as he eyes went wide. She put down her brush and cleared her throat before turning away.

"Is what I heard true?"

"Well," Dream bit her lip in nervousness, "yes it is. But I do promise it not an affair."

"Then what was it?"

"Apparently for a few years now, Phinks has had feelings for me," Dream started, "and he had told me this today, I said to him that I couldn't love him they way I love you."

"Where does the kiss take place?"

"I was just about to get to; he placed his hands on my cheeks and said thank you before h-"

"He kissed you."

"Yes."

Chrollo stood up from where he sat on the bed and stripped down to his boxers to put on his pajamas. He was silent, it made Dream scared at how quiet he was being. Willow got held her breath as she continued to spy on them.

"You're being very quiet." Dream muttered.

Chrollo turned to look at her, the dark look in his eyes made Dream jump up from her chair. He began to slowly approach her, Dream was backing up against the wall. Willow coward behind the door a little more. Chrollo placed a gentle hand on her cheeks before kissing Dream; her eyes fluttered closed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, they two slowly pulled away.

"Never let another man kiss you," Chrollo smiled, "you know I can be the possessive type."

"I promise." Dream giggled before planting a quick kiss on his lips.

"Achoo." Willow squeaked out.

The two adults turned towards the door and saw nothing. Willow quickly covered her mouth and hid behind the now fully closed door. She took a few steps away from the door before letting out a sigh of relief. Chrollo opened the door, she was unaware that the door was open, he scooped her up in his arms making her squeal. Chrollo started tickling her making her squeal with laughter.

"What are you doing up past your bedtime?" He smiled.

He placed her down on the bed where Dream pulled her towards her lap, she squirmed to get away still laughing but she's couldn't. She gave up and was sitting he r her mother's lap.

"Were you spying on me and Daddy?" Dream asked.

"I didn't want Daddy to yell at you." Willow blinked innocently.

"I promised you I wouldn't." Chrollo said.

"I wanted to see you keep it."

Chrollo took her from her mother's lap and started to walk away.

"It's time to go to bed." Chrollo said.

Willow quickly hugged her father, it was ig it was out of fear.

"Can I sleep with you and Mommy tonight? I don't want to sleep by myself." Willow gave him puppy dog eyes.

Chrollo let out a sigh of defeat before walking back over to the bed and placing her down. He sat down on his side of the bed and moved the comforter. Willow let out a gasp.

"Mr. Bunny," Willow said getting off the bed, "I need him!"

She ran out of the room, Dream took Chrollo's hand and smiled.

"You're a good Daddy." Dream smiled.

"And you're an even better Mommy." Chrollo smiled back.

"Are you sure you want her to sleep with us tonight."

"Darling it's fine, we didn't have anything planned."

"That we didn't."

They two leaned in to give eachother and goodnight kiss.

"DADDY, MOMMY HELP ME!" Willow cried out before screaming.

Chrollo slammed open her bedroom door. Dream was right behind her with the rest of the troupe. There was an open window with the sheer curtains blowing and Mr. Bunny on the ground.

"No." Chrollo whispered in a panic.