Trapped

Willow eyes slowly opened, she sat up and yawned rubbing the sleep out of her small eyes.

"Where am I?" She said now realizing her surrounding.

Willow was in an all pink princess bedroom as she was laying in the dark pink bed. The room was much to large for her liking. She let out a tiny sneeze and it echoed throughout the grand sized room. She got off the bed and slowly and carefully.

Her head quickly turned towards the door and there stood a male with alabaster skin, very dark brown eyes and black hair combed neatly; he was tall, and a rather intimidating height for Willow

Her head quickly turned towards the door and there stood a male with alabaster skin, very dark brown eyes and black hair combed neatly; he was tall, and a rather intimidating height for Willow. He was dress in a dark suit with a light blue shirt. He smiled very kindly at her but Willow was terrified of this name; he walked over to her and kneeled to be at an eye level with her.

"Hello." He said in a calm manner.

Willow remained silent she just looked at the floor.

"Are you not going to say 'hello' back?" The man tilted his head.

"I was told not to talk to stranger." Willow spoke above a whisper.

Around her family she was a happy go lucky little girl who loved to play; but around strangers she was very timid and would never look them in the eyes.

"I apologize, I should have introduced myself," The name chuckled, "my name is Jasper Notre."

"Hello." Willow said.

"I know who you are. You're Willow Lucilfer."

"Where's Mommy and Daddy?"

"You're parents won't be here to pick you up for a while but for now let's get you out of those pajamas."

Jasper removed his hands from behind his back and he held a black dress with a multitude of colors dazzling it and a pair of black flats.

A maid walked in and he walked away from the little girl.

"Once you're dressed just ring the bell and another maid will escort you the dining hall for breakfast." Jasper said before shutting the door.

Willow's eyes could see through Jasper. He may be sweet and kind for the few minutes they had together, but she knew she was his prisoner and he was going to use her in someone way. Jasper was the bad guy, but she was going to behave like a good little girl until her family came to save her. But for now she was trapped.